XX : Gone for Good

I tried calming myself by taking a few deep breaths before entering Jimin's room.

I'm not going to lose to you, damned trauma.

I felt a surge of power, which felt like electricity, flowing to my hands and clicked the door handle open.

I saw someone snuggling on his blanket.

It was Jimin, he was there..
He was really there, and was soundly asleep.

I approached his bed and sat on the edge. He was still fast asleep. I observed him for a while. His eyes were closed but the colors of life were present on his face. I watched as his chest rose and fell each time he breathed. I felt so thankful to be given this opportunity again.

"Jiminnie.." I stroked his hair.

"Hm?" He unconsciously hummed and pulled my hand. I wasn't prepared and had leaned closer to him from the pull. He held my hand tight, like a kid. I could feel butterflies flapping its pretty little wings in my stomach.

"J-jiminnie, let's wake up."

He gave no response as he was still on dreamland level 7. I thought of a way to wake him up with me in this position.

"Jiminnie, come on. Taeyang is here!"

"Where?!" He shot his eyes open.

"The sun? It has risen."
[Taeyang means sun in Korean.]

He groaned and let go of my hand, then turned his body away from me and went back to sleep.

I gently shook him and said "Come on Jiminnie.." which of course, got no response.

"Wakey wakey little dumpling, or Mr. Oh's gonna give you some spanking.."

"Shit, you're creepy." He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Good morning to you too, Jiminnie. Now let's start the day!" I chuckled.

After waiting for him to prepare for school and getting extra breakfast from Mrs. Park even though I've ate at home, we departed for school. It was a lovely Friday morning. The sun was shining and the air was warm. The birds was chirping when we entered the school grounds.

-

"LEE JINHEE!" Taehyung cheered as I snuck in their dance practice room. They were panting and sitting on the wooden-planked floor, seemingly to have just finished a dance routine.

"Hey guys," I chuckled.

"Hey! What brings you here?" Jungkook asked.

"To see you," Hoseok said between coughs, bringing laughters to the boys.

"Shut up, she probably misses me." Jimin declared.

"I was done taking all the photographs tasked for today's meeting and have nothing to do," I shrugged.

"Let me see those!" Jimin crawled towards me.

I handed him my camera. He went through the pictures I have snapped earlier today, his eyes gleaming as he did. He seemed to have interest with some of them, but one in particular.

"Whoa, who's this guy? Isn't he very dreamy," he giggled.

I looked at the screen, he had scrolled way too far and was now looking at the picture of him and Yoongi I secretly took two months ago. I was then reminded that I haven't used my camera since... that day, and haven't change its memory card. A flush of embarrassment rose to my cheeks.

"Give it back!" I tried to snatch my camera from his hands. But he was quick enough to avoid my snatch and held it away from me. Taehyung then got the camera from him and took a look at the picture.