The bite

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Here ye here ye, I LOVE A CERTAIN SEXY UNICORN THAT LEAVES ME COMMENTS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE. THANKYOU AND ILY @spice24aday
❤️❤️

Claire's POV

               Marceline the vampire is more gentle than Atticus. I mean, I could tell that Atticus was trying to be gentle, but it hurt so much. Vampires aren't meant to be gentle, they were meant to feast on humans. I don't blame him when he ripped his fangs out of my vein, noticing that he was taking too much.

                        I mean, it was either rip his fangs out, or me becoming weak and/or die. Was this how Bella felt in twilight when Edward couldn't control himself? I feel so tired. Maybe that's cause it's midnight and I'm laying in bed. Yup, it's been hours since I made a deal with the devil- I mean Atticus. As soon as he left through the window, I ran to the bathroom to shower. I wonder who won with the bathroom part of the deal. I really wouldn't want him spying on me in the bathroom. Was he speaking in literal terms when he said he was going to stalk me? It didn't matter at that moment. All I wanted to do was wash the blood off of me and just take a nap, I was exhausted.

So that was exactly what I did, even though it was still daytime. Now I'm facing the creepy consequences. It's the middle of the night, and I don't want to get out of my bed to turn on the light switch. What if I don't make it to the light switch? What if something drags me under the bed or into the closet before I'm able to turn on the light? Yeah, exactly.

                      But I guess that I was gonna have to suck it up. Plus, if anything drags me under the bed, Atticus has got my back. Suck it up and grow a pair Claire. Girl power, no evil slimy demon will be able to reach me! Except for Atticus of course. As soon as that thought went through, I felt a sliver of pain in the two punctures in my neck. Geez, I was just kidding.

Can Atticus hear my thoughts or was that like a zapper if I ever thought badly of him? Maybe it was just a coincidence. Whatever that was, it left an ache in my neck and now I'm uncomfortable. What I would do for some strawberry pop tarts at this moment.

"Claire." Something whispered in my ear. To this, I sat up immediately.

"What the fudge sticks?" I whispered to myself, and put a finger in my ear. As I cleaned out that ear, I heard it in my other ear.

"Claire." It whispered again, a bit more desperate. I paled. I'm gonna die.

"Claire, listen to my voice." It whispered a bit louder. I almost gasped. I was being haunted.

"Listen up evil spirit, don't think that I won't square up on you. I will unleash this can of spicy burrit-" I was interrupted from my rant.

"Shut up and open up." It demanded in a raspy voice. "Or die."

To this, I raised my hands in surrender and jumped up to my bedroom door. When I opened it, there was nobody there. But I mean, ghosts are supposed to be invisible anyway, so it's Gucci.

"I opened up." I stated, waiting for a response.

"Not the door, the window you bobble head!" It exclaimed. I shook my head.

"Potato, potato." I said, heading for the window. Wait, why couldn't he just float through the walls? I paused ask stood in front of the curtains.

I pursed my lips and looked through the window. There was nothing there. As soon as I blinked, a horribly ugly face popped in my line of vision. I let out a yelp and fell back.