The meeting

Hey guys it's Queenoffairys and let me say I'm sorry bout the wait and all of these characters I made were based on a couple of friends you know who you are please comment

Lucy's POV
I decided to go and live in the forest so after packing and telling the land lady I was leaving, I found a small cottage.

"Hello anyone here" I yelled at the porch before I knocked on the small door and it moved a little bit and a girl with short red hair peaked her head out of the door.

"Hello and what are you doing here in the middle of the forest" the girl said "who is it jitt" a voice came from behind the girl.

Jitt's POV

Who the hell would show up at our cabin in the middle of the forest." Hi my name is Lucy Heartfillia sorry for intruding but I really need a place to stay and I thought no one lived here " she said.

"It's alright but aren't you a fairy tail Mage what are you doing in the forest" I asked her but she just looked down and said "it's hard to explain " the hell is that supposed to mean "Please come in" I said as nice as possible.

"Who's this jitt"Jinx asked."This is Lucy Heatfillia she'll be staying here kay" I asked,more like demanded." Yes ma'am " she saluted.

Jinx's POV
I wonder how the others will react to this when they get home.

So how was that please comment and please don't hate on writer-chan I'm really trying with love,
Queenoffairys ❤️💛💚💙💜