[69]: Let The Countdown Begin

**Thank you @ALEKYY1324 for my lovely banner**

**Secret POV**

"How can you be so calm about this?" I ask and she just grins, shrugs her shoulders and sits down on her bed with her phone.

"I just am. I know everything is going to plan."

"This is ridiculous, this isn't to plan. How are we meant to continue with our original plan when we don't have anything to use as hints for our xoxo group now." I shout

"It's fine." She replies looking so calm and relaxed.

"You're kidding right? How is this fine? They found the photo frames and know way more than we want them to about how they got them as well." He says angrily.

"I said its fine so listen so me. I have a plan I told you. Plus we still have the big finale for the fashion show. Lydia has no idea that's coming and we have the sabotage as well."

"Yeah I know, but what are we meant to do in college in the mean time?" I ask

"Nothing." She grins

"Nothing?" I ask and she nods.

"Nothing. Let's let Lydia, Ash and her friends believe we've gone away, that she's safe, that we've finally left her alone."

"But we haven't." he says smugly

"No, not at all. She needs to pay and she'll get her comeuppance, just you wait and see."

"Plus they all think Seth's behind it." I chuckle as do the others.

"That's true. But don't forget that all our names were thrown around as well." He says whilst still laughing.

"This is true. But so many other names have been tossed about as well, we're fine." She says giggling still, and then turns to look at me. "And just keep doing what you're doing; no one seems to suspect a thing."

"Good...and I will. This is exactly what we wanted."

"Exactly."

**Lydia's POV**

It was Monday morning and Ayla was seriously stressing out. She didn't think she had enough time to complete the introduction outfits, even though half of them were already finished and she still had just under two weeks till the show. And hopefully I'd be able to give her a helping hand by the end of the week, I was still banned for lifting anything heavier than a pencil but I could use a sewing machine that was attached to the desk. I wasn't going to do anything that could put any stress on my stitches, nor do any more damage and if I felt like I was doing too much I'd stop. I wanted to make sure that I was as 100% okay as I could for the fashion show; I still had a bikini to model.

The girls in class were shocked that I was still going ahead with modelling the bikini, but a few little scars on my stomach and a bandage weren't going to stop me from walking down the runway and posing in my designs. It was one of the things I was most looking forward to with the show.

Ayla was stitching away next to me as I was working on the packet the judges were going to look through during the show. For the front page I wanted something fun and eye-catching, so I split the page into thirds, adding part of the French flag, the British flag and the American flag to each third as the background. Then there was the name of our college in the centre with Fashion Show under that with the date. Then surrounding the words were pictures of each girl in our class jumping in the air. They were the same photo's that were used in the college welcome brochure from the beginning of the year but the judges wouldn't know that.

Then inside on the first page would be a brief list of the run-through of how the evening would pan out. Then came the designs.

Over the next two double pages, I placed photos of my sketches of the introduction outfits alongside what they look like finished on the mannequin. Underneath each design I briefly described what each look was about and where my inspiration came from.