Clint Barton- Tickle Fight

[I'm on the second to last episode of The Flash season 1 and oh my gosh things are getting so intense I'm just like- wow.]

It started out as an innocent tickle fight. You and Clint had been cuddling on the couch, a random TV show neither one of you had been paying attention to when Clint's hand accidentally brushed against your ribs and you squeaked.

And that's when you saw the evil glint in his eyes right before he flipped you onto your back and began running his fingers up your sides.

"C-Clint!" You shriek, trying to fight him off but he's relentless and continues. "Stop! I-I'm gonna kill you!"

Clint laughs as you attempt to smack him in the face, but he lowers his head until his lips are pressed against your neck and he blows raspberries against your skin.

And then that's when you snap. Really, it had been an innocent tickle fight. You didn't mean to kick Clint's body over the couch, resulting in his slamming into the floor with a loud groan.

Wiping the tears, you look over the couch and grin down at him as he rolls onto his back slowly.

He squints. "There are suddenly two of you," he says seriously, blinking and rubbing his eyes. "Oh, well, sh-"

"I heard a loud bang," Loki steps into the room, hands clasped behind his back and his bored gaze drops to where Clint's sprawled out on the floor. "and couldn't help but think that one of you had murdered thee other."

"Almost," Clint huffs, and you smirk.

"Maybe next time you get the bright to challenge me to a tickle fight," You say, heaving yourself up and over the couch, landing swiftly on your feet next to Clint. "You shouldn't act on it."

"Lady (Y/n)," Loki stops next to you and extends a hand. You grin, taking it to stand. "Are you free to accompany me to this Shwarma place I have been hearing so much about?"

You grin, looping your arm through his and nod. "I'd love to."

"What about me!" Clint cries helplessly from the floor.

You roll your eyes, grabbing a pillow and dropping it on his chest. "Have a tickle fight with the pillow."

"(Y/n) nooo!"

Loki clears his throat. "Shall we?"

"We shall,"

And that's how Clint learned the hard way to never challenge you to a tickle fight ever again. (And Loki loved the Shwarma.)