FnaF!Animatronic!Insane!Mitch X NightGuard!WolfHybrid!Reader

Requested by Blue_StarMC

Y/n's P.o.V

It was Halloween night and I had to work at the pizzeria. I gulped as I was terrified. I was checking the cams at Five Nights At TeamCrafted's and saw nothing out of move and I gulped shaking cause this never happened. I was shaking like hell and I checked the doors and saw nothing and turned the lights on and saw Mitch standing there and Is creamed and tried to press the button when I tripped and face planted. (smooth) 

I yelped as I felt myself be pinned against the. I then came face to face with Mitch's glowing brown eyes as I whimpered. I saw him smirk and grip harder on my arms and I yelped. I felt tears come to my eyes as he threw me to the ground and I yelped. 

I just started to crawl away when I felt him grab my ankle and say "tch t-t-ry-ing to g-et awa-y-y are w-e-e?"and I screamed as he threw me into the wall. I screamed and started thrashing as he started pulling me away into the parts-&-service room and I gulped. I yelped as he threw me into the room and closed and locked the door.

I went wide eyed as he pulled out a (f/a) suit out. I screamed and started thrashing as he pulled me towards teh suit. I felt tears fall from my face as I cried more and more. I screamed as I felt my leg be shoved in as the wires and bars dug into my skin and my leg was a bleeding mess. I was crying a river as my other leg was shoved in and sharp bars sliced threw the skin making gashes everywhere as the wires sparked and sent sparks into the gash and I screamed as the pain kept getting worse.

I felt my lower body be shoved down in as well and screamed even louder. I felt the blood drip and slid down my now cut, bruised, and scard skin. After a few seconds I couldn't feel my body waist down as the tears kept flowing. I screamed more as my right arm was shoved in getting scratched and bleeding . I felt my other arm be shoved in and started bleeding as a pole went threw it and I screamed and started to black out from blood loss. I just looked at him as he put the mask on.

I finally blacked out the last thing I saw was Mitch, the last thing I felt was the spring locks break apart and crushing my body, and the last thing I heard was bones cracking and Mitch's laughter.

A/N

Well I scared you people!! Yay!!!  Well be prepared for more gory deaths in teh future!!!!!

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -eats a chocolate bar shaped like a book- I do wat i want!