Twenty Four

I go downstairs and begin to walk towards the kitchen. I spot Jack on his phone and sitting on a stool. The way he's sitting makes his back muscles look incredible.

He hears my footsteps and turns around to look at me. A grin appearing on his lovely tan face.

"Do you know how sexy you look right now?" He breathes. "You think it's okay to just walk around my house in underwear and a sports bra?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know. Is it?" I smirk, pushing his buttons.

"You've been teasing a lot lately. You and your smart mouth." He opens his arms for me and I willingly walk into them.

I kiss him on the lips and he grabs my behind in his hands. I rest my own hands on his shoulders and pull away, just staring at him contently. Jack guides his bottom lip in between his teeth. His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips.

"This is why I'm the luckiest guy on planet earth!" He raises his voice so it echoes through the entire house. "I'm stacked, good looking, and I have a girl who walks around in undergarments!"

I laugh, "be quiet."

"No one's home." He shrugs, smiling smugly at me.

I shake my head at him. I've never really just stared at him and admired his looks. Now that I am, he looks like a Greek God and I'm sure he plucks in between his eyebrows.

"We're going on vacation." Jack says, cutting the awkward silence.

My eyebrows pull together instantly, "what?"

"We are going on vacation." He enunciates.

"Why? Where? When?" I squeal, excitedly.

Not sure why I'm so excited because I would usually be absorbing this news and scold him for taking me somewhere other than out to eat.

Jack chuckles, "because I wanted to take you somewhere, it's a surprise, and next week." He grins, pulling me closer to him.

"Is it just us going?" I ask.

He nods his head, "yes, baby."

A smile comes upon my face and I hug him around his neck once more.

"I love it when you call me that." I kiss his cheek.

"Call you what? Baby, babe, bubs, babygirl?" He asks and I nod my head vigorously.

He breathes a laugh and sits me down on his lap. I shift around to make it feel more comfortable, but I don't even realize that I'm technically grinding on him until he coughs.

"How long are we going? What do I need to pack?" I swarm him with questions.

He smiles, "you're so cute. Don't worry, I've got it covered. We're gonna stay for a week." He informs me.

"You called me cute." I poke his chest. "Weird."

"What? Do you prefer sexy? Geez, you girls expect so much." He dramatically rolls his eyes.

My jaw drops and I slap his shoulder, "we do not!"

"Yes, you guys actually do. What do we men want? Nothing, just sex after a long day." He shrugs. "We don't beg to be called baby or sexy."

"I wasn't begging." I pout. "I was just kidding."

Jack laughs, "I know, Camila. I was kidding too." He rubs my back.

Does he really think that? That I expect so much from him? I don't really want or need anything from him besides his love. As cheesy and mushy as that sounds. I don't force him to call me those things or do anything for me.