Chapter 21: Purr Evil

A/n:
I TOLD YOU HIS NAME WAS RICHARD LOOL!!!!!!
So @angelindarkness helped form this fabulous idea and I give my thanks. :3

Heads up I have no idea how Zalgo like works where he lives or anything like that. in my brain he's just satan soooooo go with that.

69696969 KM in the underworld

Zalgo looked through his looking glass portal. Slenderman's proxies had split up.

Jane, Sally, Clockwork, and BEN all moved to New Jersey. Jane made sure Sally stayed healthy and safe.

Laughing Jack and Grinny caught a train to Colorado and LJ now goes by Don the Clown with his tricky cat.

Then there was the large group Masky, Ticci Toby, Hoodie, Eyeless Jack, Smile, and Jeff the killer in a small apartment in Maine.

Zalgo had had his eyes on Slenderman's little family for quite a while now. They would be great helpers in his quest to take over every universe.

He decided to take down the big group first.

Zalgo patted his little demon on the head as it transformed into a cat. A cat that looked an awfully lot like Mister. The demon walked through a portal leading to Earth.

"Destroy them." Zalgo whispered.

Saturday Night

Jack moaned as the flavor he's been wishing for hit his taste buds. A little bit salty but 100% delicious.

"This is the first kidney I've had in a long time! Thanks Jeff."

"Anything for you." Jeff replied. Hoodie watched from the doorway. He had an urge to pull Jeff away from Jack and tell him to never look back. Jeff looked over And saw Hoodie scowling. Jeff shot finger guns at Hoodie with a devious smile.