Chapter 28 - Accident

Hyemi's POV

"I'm a human." I told him.

He looked at me weirdly. "You expect me not to believe that?" He faked a laugh.

I pouted. He's just like the rest of the Seventeen boys. "Nevermind." I said, standing up from the seat; ready to walk out of his room but he quickly grabbed my wrist to stop.

He sighed. "Fine. I believe you." He didn't sound like he does, he sounded more like he wants to believe me.

I smiled. "It's ok if you don't."

"I-I'm trying to believe you." He squeezed his eyes shut.

The great thing about being with JR is that he understands more and never made fun of me. I always have great memories with him. He's just... Safe, I guess.

I told him everything about me. When I said everything, I mean everything. I told him why I ended up on earth and the part that I was Seokmin's guardian angel. I also told him that I only got one more day to be here.

Unfortunately, all he did was sighed and keep on asking how to believe me but at least he's listening. All of a sudden, he locked his fingers into mine. "Since tomorrow is your last day, why don't we spend our last time together." He said, in a serious tone.

I kept thinking to myself whether I should spend it with JR or Seokmin. If I spend my last day on earth with JR, I won't get to see Seokmin again. However, if I spend it with Seokmin, I mean - if I could, I don't think that's a good idea either. I want SuBin to be with Seokmin as my last wish, it's my responsibility to get them back together since it's my fault for ruining their relationship in the first place.

"Uhh.. I don't know." I said, looking down. Although, deep inside of me want to hang out with him.

He looked at me then looked down. "That's ok. I understand." He smiled but I know it's not ok for him. "Well, at least we could spend time today." He grinned.

I chuckled. "Yeah." I nodded my head. "Anyway," I stood up. "I should get going. I have somewhere to be." I told him.

He stood up as well. "I'll acompany you along the way." He said, smilling. It was sweet of him to that, so I couldn't possibly say no.

*****

It was almost dark. Me and JR walked together at the Han River. "Waah!! It's so nice here!!" I said, running around the bridge. I heard JR laughed.

"You're such a dork." He smiled.

I turned to him. "The wind here is so nice." I told him.

He nodded while walking towards me. "Look!" He pointed at the river. It was beautiful but it also reminds me of the time where I wanted to kill myself by jumping. Seokmin was the one who pulled me from jumping. The thought of it somehow got me feel bad about myself for leaving them.

"Hyemi, who's that?" JR tapped my shoulder as he pointed to someone.

I turned my head around. It was my brother. I went closer to him. "What are you doing here?" I asked. I felt like JR was behind me. My brother looked at JR confusingly.

"C-can he see me?" My brother asked me. Wait, he's right! JR can see him? I quickly turned to JR and he was looking at my brother.

JR laughed, "of course I can see you."

"JR, this is my brother." I told him. JR was lost at first but then bowed at him.

"Does he knows?" My brother asked me. I nodded my head.