Chapter Nineteen: Strawberries and Vanilla

Happy Halloween! I'm dressed as a Vampire today! I know it's Saturday, but you can go to school in the weekends right? I hope you have fun trick-or-treating, having a Halloween party, or doing whatever. PEOPLE WHO ARE SITTING ON THEIR BUMS, GET UP AND GO GET CANDY! You can give them to me if you want! (^v^)

~~~

Erza's POV:

"How are the decorations coming along?" I asked the planning committee.

"If we had more people, it would be done in a jiffy, but no one showed up so it's just me and the other members," Millianna said. Millianna was my childhood friend and someone I still hold dear. She would always watch me win beauty pageants and bring me water when I'm training at the dojo.

"Would you like it if I know some people that may help you with the decorations?" I asked. She looked at me with wide eyes and gave me a big smile.

"That would be great!" She exclaimed.

"Just make sure to keep the streamers light. I think you may have overflowed the dance floor," I remarked.

"Hehe, oops," she said. I went out the door to try and find Lucy and the other girls. It's after school, so they should be in the library. Well, Lucy and Levy at least. Juvia is probably stalking Gray right now. Mira told me that she was heading out to go get food and drinks with Wendy. I peeked inside the library to find Lucy and Levy. I motioned them to come closer, but they gave me weird expressions.

"Psst! Come on guys!" I whispered to them. They both set their books down and went towards me.

"What is it, Erza?" Lucy asked. I grabbed their hands and I started dragging them to the auditorium.

"W-Where are we going?" Levy asked.

"The party is being held in the auditorium and Millianna needs help decorating for the Halloween Dance. I was hoping you guys could help us finish," I said. They both exchanged looks and nodded.

"Sure thing!" They both exclaimed in unison. I smiled to the both of them and we headed to the auditorium.

[TIME SKIP]

"Wow! This place looks spiffy!" Millianna complimented. We nodded our heads in agreement.

"Come on, guys. The party's going to start soon. We need to go home and wear our costumes," Mira said. Mira and Wendy came back with the supplies and helped us put the finishing touches together.

"Does everyone have a date to the dance?" Wendy asked. We all stared at each other. I never thought that we wouldn't have a date.

"Hey! Just because nobody has a date to the dance, doesn't mean we can't have fun. Gals over Pals!" Lucy exclaimed. We all laughed and went our separate ways.

~~~

Lucy's POV:

I got home and dressed in my tamer costume. It looks like a gown you would wear to a royal ball, but the sparkly golden skirt was at knee-length and the top was more daring. I let my hair down and curled the ends of my it. I put a little cute hat on the side of my head and added a little bit of make up to my face. I wore my cherry lip gloss and looked at the mirror to adjust myself. Later, I grabbed my whip and wore my black Stuart Weitzan. Virgo took a picture of me and I went to the dance.

When I went to the auditorium, I saw all of my friends wearing their costumes. Levy was wearing a wizard costume, Erza was dressed as a knight, Mira was in her cupid costume, Juvia was dressed as a rain woman, Wendy was a good witch, and Cana was in a bartender outfit. In my eyes, they all looked awesome.