Chapter 17

AN : Hey :) i didnt delete because some of you are actually love this book, sooooo, heres another update :))

.

Like planned, Cabello's residence was full of people. From their cousins to all of their staffs. It was Camila and Lauren's engagement party.

Lauren sat at the gazebo, trying to get her own space from the loudness inside. She thought about what Demi had said yesterday.

**Flashback**

"Laur, I need to talk to you." Demi said to Lauren, who was scrolling through her mom's phone as her mom sat beside Lauren, looking at her phone in the green eyed girl's hand.

"Gimme a second, Dems. I'm kinda busy." Lauren said, still scrolling through Aunt Leslie's phone.

"Yeah, later mija, she's occupied right now." Demi's mom said as she scoots closer to Lauren and placed her chin on Lauren's shoulder to look at her phone.

Demi rolled her eyes and sat on another couch, "What are you two doing anyways?"

"Tumblr." Lauren mumbled slowly.

"What?" Demi asked in confuse.

"I'm teaching Aunt, how to use tumblr- Ooohh Aunt! You have a first follower, it is coolgrandad68!!" Lauren squealed as she shoved the phone in front of Aunt Leslie's face.

"Follow back! Follow back! Then send him a message, Hi thanks for being LadyBoss70's first follower. I would like to know you better and I-" "Guys!" Demi said, interrupting her mom. She then give Lauren and her mom a 'really?' look.

"What? It's more fun than twitter." Leslie said, making Demi face palmed herself.

"I need to talk to Lauren, mom. It's important."

"Fine!" Leslie huffed before snatching her phone from Lauren and went to the kitchen, not before winking at Lauren and saw the green eyed girl mumble back a 'later.'

"So..." Demi started.

"So?" Lauren said, nodding her head for Demi to continue.

"So..." Demi said again.

"What is it?" Lauren asked.

"So, I'm gonna straight to the point. How far have you gone with Camila?" Demi asked, making Lauren blushed furiously at the question.

"Umm...kissing?" Lauren said sheepishly as she played with her fingers.

"Okay, making out-" "Wait, wait, wait? Who says anything about making out?" Lauren said, interjecting Demi.

"It's the same thin-" "No, it's not." Lauren said, interjecting her again.

"It's like...do you know a peck and make out? It is like we are in between that." Lauren clarified, making Demi rolled her eyes.

"Okay, whatever. So you guys have kissed, but didn't have sex, no?" Demi asked, making Lauren blushed again.

"No." Lauren said sheepishly as she slowly shook her head.

"Okay, good." Demi said as she typed something in her phone and it beeped once indicating that she has a notification, and then, she looked up at Lauren again. "So, ummm basically, this is all Selena's idea..." Demi paused as she doesn't know how to say this.

"Okay, long story short, she told me to tell you that, you guys can't have sex until you're married." Demi said. And as soon as she said that, her phone beeped again. Demi looked at it and a second later, she turned to Lauren again. "And you can kiss her, but not more than five second...and that too, until you're married."