Chapter 28: Mine

*Just to let you know I suck at writing those type of scenes. So yeah. And sorry that this is so short :/

Lizzie’s P.O.V

“Really Niall?!” I said. He started to laugh.

“I don’t want you missing me so I got you this” He said. I couldn’t help but laugh along with him. He got me a lifesize cardboard cutout of him. I thought he would have gotten me something different but this is way better. What made laugh more was what he was holding in the cardboard cut out. It was a sign that said

“So you won’t forget my beautiful face” Oh god. Sometimes he can be a total dork.

“This is brilliant. Thank you.” I said. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

“Thats not all that I got for you. I also got you this” He said. I broke the hug and he handed me a dvd.

“What's this?” I said.

“Watch it once I leave. Don’t watch it now. And later you can put the audio into your phone."

“Alright” I said. I put the dvd on the nightstand and put the cardboard cut out of Niall against the wall. When I turned around I bumped into Niall. I didn’t know he was that close to me!

“S-sorry” I said embarrassed and looking down. He smirked.

“Your so cute when you're embarrassed.” He mumbled. I felt my face grow hot as I kept on looking at my feet.

“Look at me, princess...” I refused to look at him just to make him mad.

“Don’t hide from me...”

I slowly looked up at him and he crashed his lips onto mines. He wrapped one arm around my waist while the other one had a firm grip on my hip. His tongue glided on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I kept my mouth shut just to bug him. I could feel him starting to get mad. His hand that was on my hip went down to my butt and gave it a little squeeze. I gasped and he took his chance to finally explore my mouth. I could feel him smirking into the kiss. I smiled.

He took a step forward which made me take one back. He walked me backwards until we both fell onto the bed. He quickly took off his shirt as soon as he broke the kiss. I took a good look at his stomach. Since when did he get abs?! I knew he worked out but not that much! And have you seen his biceps. And always says that he doesn’t work out or have biceps. Yeah fucking right you liar.

“Enjoying what you’re seeing?” He questioned.

“Very much” I said nodding.

He smirked and crashed his lips back onto mines roughly. As soon as his hand went up my shirt I started to feel nervous. I’m new at this stuff! What am i suppose to do?! As he took my shirt off i felt my face grow hot.

Niall’s P.O.V

Shes beautiful. I can tell that she is nervous. I’m her first real boyfriend and i can tell she doesn’t know what to do in times like this. When I took off her shirt I can tell she was embarrassed. Her face was red and she looked away. Her stomach wasn’t flat but I didn’t mind. I never go for a women depending on their size. I go for their personality. I smiled.

“You’re beautiful... Show me that beautiful face of yours” i said as I brought my head closer to hers. I could see her smile but she was still facing the other way. She slowly turned her head towards me. Her face was still red in embarrassment.

“You’re beautiful” I mumbled and pecked her forehead. She smiled and looked down. I kissed again but more passionately. She was still nervous. To calm her down I brought my hand to her back and rubbed her back. She jumped a bit at that but she calmed down soon. When my hand found her bra clip I started to unclip it. She was startled and pushed me back. Oh god! I’m going to fast! I’m so stupid!

“What’s wrong? Was I going too fast? Ah man i’m so stupid” I said putting my hands up to my face.

“No! I um-its just... this is my first time and uh... I just... I want to wait until marriage... You know like I believe in the “No sex before marriage thing”” She said while looking down embarrassed. I smiled.

“Its fine. I believe in that too. It was just that it was getting heated quickly and I couldn’t stop myself... Im so sorry” I said.

“Its fine. I will definitely not forget this though” She said smiling. I smiled back and pecked her lips.

“How bout lets get ready for bed?” I said.

She nodded. We both took a shower-not at the same time you perverted people!- and got changed into our pajamas. I crawled into bed and got under the covers. I patted to spot next to me and Liz smiled and got into bed. But she layed down all the on the edge far away from me with her back faced towards me. I frowned.

“Why are you so far away?” i whined. She chuckled and stayed there. I grabbed her and brought her closer to me. I pressed my chest against her back. I brought my head into her neck and kissed her lightly.

“Much better” I mumbled. She giggled and moved around a bit.

“That tickles...” She said.

“What does?”

“Your hair. Its like tickling my neck when you do that” She said. I smiled. I brought my hand back down to her neck again and moved it around to tickle her. She giggled and tried to get away. But she couldn’t because of my firm grip on her.

“You can’t escape...” I said.

“If you don’t let me go then no more kisses for you!”

“Oh no you didn’t...”

“Oh yes I did”

“I guess i’ll just keep you here forever” I said.

“Fine by me. No more kisses for you then”

“You wouldn’t last a day without kissing me” I backfired.

“Remember we had this exact same conversation. And you lost” She said while laughing. Oh right.... I did lose...

“Ugh fine” I said. I loosened my grip but didn’t let her escape.

“While I’m gone don’t let anyone get near you or touch you. I don’t want to lose you again” I said.

“I promise” She said.

“Your mine. Just mine. All mine. Mine.”  

*I'll try to update again either tonight or tomorrow. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee