Chapter Fifteen : Event Of Night

It was a deep sensation the way he caressed her, gently held her in his embrace but little did she know about his monstrous hunger. She was on the verge of passing out, her mind foggy and arms limp against his frame. Her eyelids half closed and letting out a small sigh, she closed her eyes losing consciousness.

He continued kissing her neck and he was aware that she was hypnotized by him. His canines had descended down. Henry wanted to taste her no matter how much his senses kicked in, he was losing the control. Nibbling at the soft skin that was now slightly red he let the sharp canines sink in, biting the flesh tenderly, the sweet blood gushed in his mouth enriching his taste buds.

He closed his eyes and let himself sink in the pleasurable moment. It wasn't what is so called a harsh bite but a love bite. Even if he wanted he couldn't harm her now except for taking some of her divine and exotic blood which was extremely necessary for a vampire.

The realisation started dawning on him and he pulled away after licking the blood off and healing her skin back. He felt her breathing even and slow as if she was in deep slumber. He was careful not to take much blood that could make her weak but just enough. His lust was at the peak yet just a small amount of her blood gave the satisfaction than the blood massacre he had, draining females out of their blood that couldn't.

He gently picked Rose up in his arms and took her to the bed, laying her down and covering her with the sheets. After kissing her forehead, his lips lingered there for a while then he brought his lips down to hers. Soft, pink, plum, he thought. Without giving a second thought he kissed her softly. It was the most ecstatic experience he could have. His hands on either side of her body cautious enough not to put his weight on her. His lips moved against her perfectly, nibbling and sucking softly.

After a few fleeting moments he pulled away to find her lips swollen into a beautiful shade of red and slightly parted. It was even better than the first time he claimed her at the wedding when she was reluctant and sad with tears in her eyes while he had her and made her his in front of everyone but now she was calm, her breathing even and she looked very peaceful and beautiful like an angel. But only because of unconsciousness. It was just for a matter of time.

Leaving the room he made his way to the throne room which was dark and the surroundings completely in silence. He enjoyed privacy. Positioning himself on the throne, he stared down at his ring finger. The small gold band made him realise that not just he had claimed her but even she had owned him.

Raking a hand through his hair, he stared down at his finger for a while when he heard a voice, "If you don't feed well, there can be consequences, Sire." Mr. Aldrick appeared from the dark holding a tray with a goblet filled with blood. He stared at the goblet and then diverted his gaze. He didn't want to spoil the taste he just had.

"I am not hungry." His voice slightly gruff.

"Your Highness, you can't deny the urge and demands your body have. It is necessary." Mr. Aldrick urged with a concerned frown marring his face.

Henry knew that Mr. Aldrick can be stubborn sometimes and treat him like a child even though he was old enough for his own good. He respected him not like the other servants. It was only him who knew about his monstrous reality in the entire kingdom. Nonetheless, he served him rather than running away. Because he knew that behind this hard and scary mask were feelings and softness.

"I want sometime alone." Henry ordered in a authoratative voice.

Without speaking, Mr. Aldrick left the tray on the table beside and left him alone. He let out a sigh and laid back against the throne, closing his eyes.

******

Next Morning stretching beautifully as the ray of sunshine entered the room, Rose opened her eyes slowly. Helping herself up she stared at the view through the window and rubbed her eyes like a small child, letting out a yawn.