BlazeSeto X Blaze!Princess!Reader

Requested by becca_craft

Y/n's P.o.V

I was doing boring princess stuff. It finally ended and I ran into my room and groaned flopping down on my bed. I sighed as I sat up bored. I looked out my window to see a boy in a black cloak rimmed in yellow orange and designs on it as well. He had his hood up but I could tell he had one orange eye and one yellow from the glow. 

I just looked at him and he turned his head and looked at me dead in the eyes and I went wide eyed and stumbled back. The look in his eyes, the hate, the corruption, the insanity. I just fell down shaking in fear and I jumped up and shut my window pulling the curtains over. I just stepped back looking at the closed covered window. 

I tried to get that glare out of my head but it just wouldn't go away. I just shook my head and sat down on my bed and hugged my knees. I heard a knock on my door and I gave a small yelp. I then heard a maid say "Princess are you ok? I heard a bang from your room." and I just sighed in relief it was only a maid. "Y-Yea everything is f-fine..." I said shakily. 

~Later That Night~

I was woken up by a small bang that went threw out the castle. I started shaking and gulped. I quietly got up slipping on some slippers and a small (f/c) jacket over my (s/f/c) night gown. I grabbed a flashlight and crept out into the dark nether brick hallway. I gripped the flashlight not daring to turn it on as I made my way threw the castle. 

I made my way to the main big hall and made my way down the wide long nether brick steps with red carpet on it. I made my way to the bottom and heard a crash from the kitchen and started shaking more. I slowly inched my way towards the kitchen. I walked in and saw nothing but black darkness.

I walked farther into the kitchen flashing my flash light on seeing nothing. The flash light made everything seem even more creepy so I turned it off. I just walked a bit further seeing and feeling nothing odd. I just gave a small sigh thinking 'Im just paranoid there is no way that guy could get in'.

I was about to walk out but before I could turn around a cloth rag was put over my nose and mouth. I went wide eyed and started to panic. Before I could do anything else I started to see black spots on the edge of my vision. I then went limp and closed my eyes. The last thing I was was a flash of orange and yellow and dark laughter.

A/N

Yes there will be a part two! Don't worry ok?! Also the 50th chapter is creeping up! That is gonna be fun so yea. So yea. You guys got that to look forward to. I'm also kinda sick with a stomach bug I think but idk.

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -is reading The Maze Runner in bed- HOLY CRAP!!!! THIS GIRL IS WEIRD!!!!!!