Directors Cut (How To Request A Part)

Hey guys, not a chapter (sorry) just some administrative stuff.

If you just want to know what the request list is- check my "Everything I'm Working On" Book.

Steps to request a chapter topic:
1) My book is always open to requests, so never feel like you can't ask.

2) DM me the chapter topic, anything you specifically want, and let me know if you're okay with me putting your username under the "requested by" section.

Special requests may include:
Ages for characters
Locations
• Other famous individuals you want in the chapter (i.e. A 1D crossover)
• Only happy/sad endings

3) Your request will be added to the bottom of my list of preexisting requests. I will send you back the number you are just to let you know!

For personal requests:
1) Any request that you wish to have your name in, or the names of your friends or others you know personally goes in my Everything I'm Working On Book, not this one.

2) I will only do ONE boy per personal request, but you can define the relationship however you may please. (i.e. Brother, boyfriend, friend, cousin, or whatever else)

3) DM me your specific request (bolded terms are required):
• Name (first, last)
• Age
Plot (ask yourself: where, when and why)
Which boy

4) I'll let you know if I accept the request (and I haven't rejected anything up to this point) and then write it when I have the time.

5) When it's finished I'll send you a link to your personalized chapter and hope that you love it!

Names for extra characters are always open! If you want to see your favorite celebrities (or you) star as an extra character when I need a name, feel free to request those as well 😆

My previous work can be seen in this book and in the personal request(s) listed in the other book as well. Feel free to comment/DM any questions or comments! Thank you!