#FreePoot

Twelve years later, Demi Lovato had become the most popular girl in her high school. She was a Junior, a cheerleader, and a straight A student. She had a boyfriend, a loving family, and only people who cared about her surrounding her. She was everything a teenager aspires to be.

But what about her twin sister, Poot, the one who had been locked in her basement twelve years before for flicking vaginas left and right? Well, she was still there. No one knew what she was doing. No one cared. Or even remembered. Not one single noise had been heard coming from that basement for years, so everyone just pretended Poot never existed. Except she still existed, and she was patiently waiting for someone to find her.

One night, Niall, Demi's boyfriend, went to her house to pick her up. For their first anniversary, he intended to take her on a date in a fancy restaurant, followed by a romantic movie. He parked his car in the driveway and he got out. As he was walking to Demi's door, he noticed something weird. It was a light coming from the basement. Suddenly, he saw a face staring at him from one of the windows.

"Demi, love, what are you doing there?" he asked worried.

"I was locked inside here by mistake. Please take me out," the girl answered.

"Haha, alright, you goof!" Niall used his trick to open the window and got the girl out. "You smell different today," he said suspicious.

"I know, I've been stuck in there since I came back from school and God knows what's in there. Thank you for taking me out. Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise!" said Niall winking at what he thought was his girlfriend.

As the two left for the date, an impatient Demi was waiting for her man. "He's always late. Sometimes I wish I could straighten his teeth with a fist in his face!" she complained. As the hours went by, she tried to call Niall multiple times, obtaining no results. This time she wouldn't forgive him.

In the mean time, on the other side of the city, Poot was enjoying her first date. After a fancy dinner based on beaver casserole, fried bull genitals and sea fruits cheesecake, the two lovers headed to the theater, where they watched a romantic movie and made out incessantly.

"There's something different about you tonight, and I love it," said Niall blushing.

Poot just smiled and kissed him harder, knowing that her revenge had just begun. At the end of the movie, Niall took his girl to the beach, where things started to get sexual. Niall undressed Poot, revealing her perfectly smooth breasts, and started kissing her body. Poot did the same, until she reached his private area. But in the moment she noticed he didn't have a vagina, she decided to flick hole number two. Poot progressively started to take control over Niall. She ripped his underwear, grabbed his ass and opened it enough to be able to wear him like a hat.

"Demi, ah- stop, you're ugh- h-hurting me!" begged Niall, tears on his face. But Poot had stretched his butthole enough to rip it apart.

"I am not Demi. I am Poot. Poot Lovato."

And she ran away leaving him moribund on the beach.