∞20∞

TRAILER ABOVE -- BY 1DxFanxFic! SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, AND FOLLOW HER

Chapter 20: Daddy Had A Little Lamb

Harry's POV

I wanted to. I wanted to so badly but I withheld. Staring at my little lamb in bed, her shorts rise up exposing her bum that was perfectly rounded. And my little lamb was wearing a pink thong.

"Oh my gosh," I moan out, climbing on top of her. "I need you so badly," I groan out, forgetting about not doing it before I start dry humping her thru her clothes. "Please just give me it all- fuc-" I rip her clothes off and lick down her stomach. Her skin was warm too. Placing my hand on her heat, it soaks onto my hand. "You're ready, darling."

"Daddy-" she moans out, her blue eyes ignited with want. "Show your little lamb what you can do," she whispers. "Harry had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb, daddy had a little lamb that he screwed so well."

I let out a moan as I toss her undies aside, sliding inside of her. She was pure bliss. "Yes baby, yes!" I rode inside of her causing the head board to hit the wall several times as the bed springs groans. "Ride me like you do at the carnival!" I pound my hips into hers, screaming curse words as she wraps her legs around my waist. The only sound in the room was skin slapping against skin, our pants, and her repeating daddy over and over.

Macy's POV

I knock on Harry's door, hearing loud banging noises. "Harry?" I squeak out. He doesn't respond. I hear a loud moan as he shouts you're doing daddy so well, my little lamb. My eyes widen and I yank open the door to see Harry asleep dry humping the bed. "Harry!" I shriek out, waking him up.

His eyes open immediately as he groggily looks around. "I had the most sexiest dream. I was there, and you were there, and you know what wasn't there? Your clothes. And my clothes."

"You had a wet dream about me?" I ask, completely embarrassed. Harry needed to keep his sexually kinky mind in his, well, mind. "You're a pig."

He ruffles his curls, nodding as he smiles. "Are you wearing a thong or do you own one by any chance?"

I put my arms across my chest. "I thought you learned that last time after you had put my step moms underwear on that I don't," I remark, remembering that day so fondly. He had been snooping in my underwear drawer, found some thongs, put them on, and then I came into the room to witness it all. It was a good day.

He grins. "Good point. Seriously though why does your mum own them and why are they in your room!" He moves around in the sheets, his face slightly pink and red while his lips were dark blood red.

I shrug. "Dunno." Looking at Harry, I notice he is naked. Eyes widening, I turn around. "Get some clothes on, jeez."

He giggles. "That's not what you wanted me to do in the dream."

"Good luck with that happening," I retort. But honestly after my raging hormones on trying to get Harry in my bed for the past week said differently.

I hear him laugh then a zipper. "But seriously, I've never been so ready to be soaked in Macy cum all my life, thanks for interrupting."

I wrinkle my nose. "You're welcome. Lets do something today."

"Lets do each other today," Harry grins cheekily, crooking his finger my way. "I'll be the pilot and you be the airplane."

"Oh my."

"No but seriously, lets go somewhere. I don't know, the park? The woods? Swimming? Movies?" I list a bunch of other things before Harry interrupts.

"We could have sex. Heard it's like a sport because a) you encourage each other, b) you scream, c) you sweat," he grins cheekily.

Rolling my eyes, I stare at him. "That'll be the last option if we can't think of anything, ok?" I start to turn around and leave whenever he shouts.

"So the option could happen!"

I open the door, and give him a wink. "No. If you want to stop acting like a teenager, because you are legally an adult, then I'll be at the mall." I close the door behind me and walk back to my dorm. After yesterday, Logan and Trish didn't come back and I forced Harry out even though he was only in his panties. Opening my car door, I drive down the road until I come upon a road that leads to Logan's house.

Maybe visiting wouldn't be so bad. Pulling into Logan's seemingly endless driveway, I hop out of my purple mustang, and am greeted by Logan. His blue eyes lighten up in adoration. "Macy!" he embraces me in a hug before pulling back, surveying my car that was empty. "What? No lover boy today?"

I chuckle, shaking my head. "Nope. So where's Trish?"

Logan opens the door wider. "She's in the living room watching tv." He leads me thru his large house until we make it to the living room. The walls were decorated with art and pictures. Luckily, none of them was of Trish being naked or, better yet, me being naked.

At our entrance, Trish looks up. "Cousin!" She jumps to her feet, embracing me in a hug. "How'd it go last night?" she whispers into my ear, grinning.

I blush. "I kicked him out, if that's what you're wondering."

Her smile disappears. "Oh. Well we're very sorry about barging in. Oh and," she hands me money. "this is for our apartment money. I'm moving in with Logan this Saturday."

My mouth opens. "But who am I going to room with? I'm not going to have enough money to pay for my half!"

She shrugs. "Maybe you could move in with Harry. It is, in fact, an apartment. You guys should."

I swallow hard. I really didn't want to move in with Harry because he'd probably waste his time trying to do weird things to me. And besides that, how was I supposed to change my clothes? Thinking for a moment, nobody comes to mind. I didn't have friends. Sighing, I head back to my mustang. I needed to ask Harry if I could move in because I wouldn't be able to afford my rent by myself.

Driving to Harry's, he's working outside. "Hey Macy," he says, lifting the one hundred pound weights. I look at his beautiful chest that had a bunch of tattoos until I find my name. He was a beautiful man. "What' up?" he asks, noticing my somber look.

I sit on the ground beside him. "Trish moved out and I wanted to know if... if..." I bite my lower lip. "Can I move in with you? I don't have enough money to pay the full rent."

Harry's eyes brighten. "Roomies! Of course! Lets go get your things and sale that crappy place." And just like that, Harry became both my hero and my roomy. How fun this would be.

Vote! Comment! Follow!

Question from you guys: How many chappies till this story is over?

Answer: There will be 40 in total. :-]