Sonic?

Silver p.o.v

I opened my eyes and sat up ugh what happened? I asked myself as I looked around. Everything was destroyed, Shadow's house completely gone. I stood up when I saw shadow laying on the floor a few feet away from me, "Shadow?!" I yelled as I ran over to him and got on my knees beside him, I grabbed him shoulders and shook him. "Shadow? Come on wake up!"

The minute I did so he jumped awake and slapped me. " I tend to attack when I'm awaken" was all he said as he realized what he had done. "Is sorry so hard to say?" I mumbled as I rubbed my red cheek. "Whatever" he groaned as he put his rings on his wrist again. "Um shadow?....where's sonic?!"

"What!!, you had him!!" Shadow yelled at me as he ran around looking for him. "Ya but I had him with my powers, when you did the blast...and I went flying backward...and so he must have also when flying but were?" I wondered as I helped shadow look around.

"Shado-" I was cut of by shadow holding his hand over my mouth "shh! I hear something!" He whispered as we stayed quiet, soon we heard a quiet crying sound. "That's sonic" shadow whispered as he skated off towards the sound. I quickly followed him and we ended up outside a pink house.

Shadow didn't even knock he just kicked down the door and walked in. I followed him in and stood there. Amy was holding a crying sonic who had his eyes closed and refused to open them, while cream was standing there trying to help.

They jumped as we walked in and Amy spook up loud so we could hear her over the crying "we found him in the grass crying and no matter what we says he won't open his eyes to even see who we are" she said trying to calm him down.

I watched as Shadow walked up to Amy and took sonic into him arms, hugging him as he rocked back and forth whispering in his ear, I could barely hear what he was saying. "Shh it's ok I'm here, it's shadow your big bro, your safe" I heard him whisper and soon sonic was fast asleep on Shadow's shoulder. "Ho-how?!" Amy stumbled as Shadow simply shrugged before sitting down on the couch rubbing sonic's back as he was still whimpering a little.

Amy signaled me to follow her to the kitchen and Amy, cream, and I walked into the kitchen, leaving shadow and sonic alone.

"How what?" Amy asked confused as I closed the door behind me. "Well, long story short, sonic got turned into a toddler, shadow had to take care of him, sonic was captured by Eggman, he got saved by shadow, shadow became very protective, Mephiles got him, we saved him, and now we are here." I said out of breath.

"Oh poor Mr.sonic, no wonder he was crying so much" cream said looking down at her feet. "Ya" I mumbled before turning to Amy once again "hey Amy would it be ok if we stayed here awhile? You see Shadow's house kind of got destroyed" I said as cream left to go home. "Of course y'all can stay as long as you want" he said happily as we walked out of the kitchen.

"Y'all can sleep-" she stopped as signaled her to be quiet. Shadow was still sitting on the couch holding sonic, but now they were both snoring lightly. Amy left and came back with some pillows and blankets. I grabbed a blanket and covered them up before laying down on the other couch and finally getting some rest, I fell sleep.

*********
They are all safe, for now. Thx for the votes and comments I really appreciate them. Next time...we go shopping for baby stuff. Yay! 
Don't forget to check out my ask and dare book :) see ya next time!