03; the day the dark one let the hybrid live

The next day Klaus Mikaelson now fully a hybrid woke up naked in the woods, for a moment he looked up at the sun and smiled, satisfied and happy for once; after one thousand years he finally broke the curse his mother had put him; startled he turned his head when he felt someone threw him a pair of pants and a shirt, he grinned when he saw Cvilidreta standing with her arms crossed.

"You've been busy" she told him with a smile on her face.

For the past two days she had witnessed all his kills as a wolf, he ripped apart a few humans that were lurking around the forest; bad days for them to take a walk. She and Elijah decided that it was for the best if she followed him while he was the one hiding all the bodies.

Klaus' smile widened "That was amazing. How long has it been?"

"Almost 2 days" she answered him "Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf" she continued to watch how Klaus stood up without caring he was naked; she sighed.

The hybrid smirked when he caught her staring "Enjoying the view?"

She snorted "I do enjoy seeing the miseries of everyone" she smirked "But, dearie, you are embarrassing yourself, please stop showing yours" still with her arms crossed she continued "It is clear to me you don't have much to offer."

Klaus' smirk fell instantly at her words, glaring at the floor, he quickly put on the pants and decided to change the subject "I can change at will, then" he put on the shirt "It's good to know. I remember every single kill."

"Yes, Elijah has been cleaning up your little mess along the way" the blonde said nodding.

"Just like old times" the hybrid muttered.

Both immortals turned their heads when they heard steps coming from the woods; Elijah appeared cleaning up his hands with his handkerchief.

He looked up and saw his younger brother "You are finally awake" he folded the handkerchief after he finished and put it in his pocket "You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain."

"Do we?" Klaus asked confused.

"It appears that before I was going to kill you, you were going to tell me where our siblings are" Elijah said.

Klaus shook his head "No, I don't remember that" he grinned "I do remember laughing at your attempt to murder me, brother."

"I could have" Elijah immediately said.

"No, you couldn't" the hybrid said laughing "Because I was protected by her" he pointed at the blonde who was enjoying the discussion "But even though you did try to kill me, I will take you with them."

"Where are they?" the older Original pressed.

"You need to lighten up" Klaus said evading his question "I'll bring you to them soon enough" he turned to the girl to ask if she was going to come with them but she spoke first.