Oh my my my (Camilas song)

She said, I was seven and you were nine
I looked at you like the stars that shined
In the sky, the pretty lights
And our daddies used to joke about the two of us
Growing up and falling in love and our mamas smiled
And rolled their eyes and said oh my my my

It was 2004. A little girl that looked to be about seven years old sat patiently and silently on her front porch, as she had been for the past twenty minutes, waiting for her best friend to arrive. She had long beautiful wavy dark brown hair that her mom had fixed beautifully for the occasion by braiding some of it and pinning it back then adding a beautiful white bow, as customary for the child, and big chocolate brown eyes that shined with excitement, curiosity, and mischief. That little girl with the big bright smile was Camila Cabello.
It was the day of her seventh birthday. Her mother had dressed her in a beautiful white sundress. She wore pastel pink gladiator sandals on her small feet that she was currently tapping on the last step as she waited, humming softly to herself.

From the inside of her house, her father watched her by the window. He chuckled to himself at how patient his usually very impatient daughter was being. "That girl has her so love struck." He called to his wife, who was doing some finishing touches on the gift table.

Sinu looked up from her task, raising her eyebrow. "What makes you say that?"

Right outside, the little nine-year-old girl that had Camila waiting for the past thirty minutes rounded the corner with her parents behind her. But unlike her parents, the girl was running even though her mother was scolding her and warning her not to drop the gift she insisted on carrying on the short walk over from their house. She huffed and slowed down reluctantly. Once she caught sight of her best friend though, she grinned to herself, racing off again and ignoring her mothers pleads for her to be careful. She hopped the fence like she had done many times before professionally, landing on her Mary Jane covered feet.

She was dressed in a blue sundress because Camila had insisted for a "grown up dinner party" for her birthday (usually the older girl wouldn't go for something so girly). After long negotiations with her mother, Camila agreed to have a "grown up brunch" instead because it wasn't ideal to throw a dinner party for seven year old's with bed times. Her hair fell around her in big waves and she sported a big goofy smile. That little girl was Lauren Jauregui.

When Camila saw her, her eyes lit up and she squealed, jumping off her porch and running to meet her at the gate, throwing her arms around her tightly.

Her father smirked at the two and waved his wife over. "That." He said, pointing to the hugging little girls.

His wife walked over and peeked out of the window as her husband commented, "I bet you they'll grow up and fall in love." To which she laughed with an eye roll and replied,
"Oh my. That'll be the day."

Take me back to the house in the backyard tree
Said you'd beat me up, you were bigger than me
You never did, you never did
Take me back when our world was one block wide
I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried
Just two kids, you and I...
Oh my, my, my, my

"You look cute today Lolo." Camila commented innocently as they sat up alone in her tree-house a little later, seeing as Lauren was her first party guest.

Lauren's eyes widened in dismay, the tomboy in her awakening. "I'm not cute!" she huffed.

The birthday girl just giggled, covering her mouth. "Yeah you are. You're always cute." Her eyes lit up as she thought of something and started singing. "My little Lolo-baby, my cutie pie."

Lauren felt anger bubble up inside her as she sang her little song, standing up. "I can beat you up! I'm bigger then you!" She threatened, raising a fist.