Tea Time Father And Friends

*Mandy's view*

Tea Time! Oh, my name is Mandy Hatter, and my father is The Mad Hatter

Tea Time! Oh, my name is Mandy Hatter, and my father is The Mad Hatter.We both love tea,dancing,making hat's and LAUGHING! My daddy as taught me how to control my anger, I don't know my mother because she passed away when I was one.I have rainbow hair,blue eye's,pale skin,curves in all the right places.I always dreamt of a better life for us, my daddy says he has the same dream.My daddy isn't evil, he is just mad and so am I but I'm not that bad.I am currently sitting next to my daddy, laughing and watching tea cups being thrown around.Then we stopped because Maleficent and the other villains came in with their kids.I couldn't help but laugh when a cup almost hit Maleficent, daddy laughed.I saw her turn to my friend's.

Maleficent: "Mandy is going to Auradon too."

I stopped smiling when I heard that, because that will mean I have to leave my dad.So, that's the only thing that I didn't like about this.Me and my dad just watched everything from our table.Maleficent was filling her nails, but started to talk to Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos.

Maleficent: "You will go.You four will find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand.Easy-peasy."

Mal: "What's in it for us?"

Maleficent: "Matching thrones.Hers-and-hers crowns."

I rolled my eyes,and took a drink of my tea.

Carlos: "I think she meant us."

We watched her throw away her nail filler,then stood up.

Maleficent: "It's all about you and me,baby.Do you enjoy watching people suffer?"

Mal: "Well, yeah, I mean who doesn't..."

I mumbled

Me: "I don't."

My daddy turned to me and smiled.

Maleficent: "Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more.And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!"

Evil Queen: "Our will."

I giggled, while my dad poured me some new tea.

Me: "Thank you!"

Daddy smiles.

Daddy: "You are most welcome,my sweet daughter."

I smiled and drank more, while tuning them out.My daddy taught me to have good manners,believe in love and everything.My thought was cut off by my dad laughing.

Dad: "Don't look at me, they just put me here because I'm mad.My sweet daughter,can go if she wants.I'm not going to force her into doing anything."

I thought about it,maybe a new place wouldn't be so bad.I can even try and convince them to let my dad move onto Auradon.I smiled and looked at my daddy.

Me: "I will go, and see if I can convince them to let you move there with me.And then we can be the famous hat maker's in the world again."

He smiled at me.

Dad: "Well then, you better go pack."

I gasped,and ran to my room,and packed.I even got changed because I had tea on me, but I jumped when I heard the car horn.So I ran downstairs,and I saw Jay steal something off the car or limo.I put my bags in the trunk, then I ran to my dad and hugged him.He hugged back and whispered.

Dad: "You don't have to prove yourself to me, I'm already proud to have you as my daughter.You go and make your own memories.And if you fall in love,don't push him away."

I looked at him smiling,and with tears going down my face.He looked at me smiling a sad smile, while brushing my tears away.

Dad: "I have two thing's for you."

I smiled more when he pulled out two little box's.I opened the smallest one first, and when I did I smiled.It was a gold ring with purple crystals on it.

Dad: "This was your mother's favorite ring.She always wore it,she said her mother gave it to her.She said once she found her soul mate,she would give it to him.And I've had it ever since,and I want you to have it.Give it to your soul mate."

I put it on my right hand, and held it close to me.

Me: "I promise to take good care of it."

Dad: "I know you will..Well, open the other one."

I opened it,and gasped.It was all silver and in the middle of it was a purple stone,it was on a silver chain.

Me: "It's beautiful!"

Dad: "I made that just for you."

I jumped up and down laughing.

Me: "I love it!"

Dad: "I'm so happy that you do..Now, you better get going.I love you,my sweet daughter."

I smiled sadly.

Me: "I love you too,daddy."

After I gave him another hug, I ran and got into the limo.Auradon,here I come!