announcement!

hello, folks!

no, this is not an update. Skylar and Ethan's story is very much done.

the purpose of me writing this is to tell you that yes, the sequel has finally been posted! i remember once upon a time (not too long ago it's just been two months give or take) that i promised you a book revolving around Ethan's sister, Katie and Ethan's best friend, Luke. and i have finally made do on that promise!

the title of the book is His Spring Revelation. and here's the summary:

Luke Jordan had everything he could have ever wanted. Cars, houses, a company he built with his own sweat and blood, friends, women, you name it. If there anything that he didn't have, he could easily buy it with the money he had more than he needed. But the one thing he wanted, he couldn't have.

Had Katie Boyd been any other woman, he would have taken her to bed right from the beginning and give her the best night of her life. But life loved playing games with him and Katie Boyd wasn't just any other woman. She was his best friend's younger sister and eleven years younger than him. He simply couldn't take that risk. Instead, he buried himself into piles upon piles of workload and hordes upon hordes of women, using them as a distraction whilst telling himself that his desire for Katie would fade away with time - despite the fact that he'd wanted her for more than five years since he realized that she wasn't just his best friend's younger sister.

Everything went well, until one heated kiss led them down a series of emotional roller coasters, bringing with them unwanted feelings and unavoidable sexual tension.Will Luke be able to keep himself away from Katie? Or will they come together only to result in an act of self destruction?

don't worry. Skylar and Ethan will definitely appear in the book. i promise you that. they'll be fluffy and cute as always! anyway, please take a look at His Spring Revelation! if you like it, remember to vote and comment and tell your friends and their friends and their friends' friends and their friends' friends' friends (well you get the gist) about it! and if you don't like it, you are most welcome to comment and tell me why you don't like it! i'd really love some feedback.

alright! that is it! read, ponder and enjoy!

- Nicole