Chapter 6 - One night "stay"

>18.10.15

- Yeonji's pov -

Urgh I'm hating this rain so much!

So I'm asking to stay here tonight? But his mom is on a vacation... That means I'll be left all alone with a guy I just knew.

And wait, where's his dad? He only has mom?

"Erm, here.. Thanks for lending me your phone" I said handing him back his phone.

"So, you can stay here if you want.."

- YOONGIS POV -

Yes, the unknown POV earlier was Yoongi.

"So, you can stay here if you want.." I took back my phone.

"W-what? Stay here? Really?" She seemed to not believe me again. But she looks so cute when she's questioning stuff.

WAIT WHA--

"I overheard what you said to your mom, but also you can leave if you want. Just, shiver under rain." I can't act all good.

I'm a cool guy Min Yoongi.

"No, no. I'll stay.. Thank you, Yoongi" she smiled.

Her smile makes me remember of YoungMi.. (Yoongi's ex girlfriend) it's irritating!

"Erm, yoongi?"

- YEONJIS POV -

"By the way can I borrow your changer? Since we are both are using iPhone 6" wait is he day dreaming? Wait no, "night" dreaming.

He seemed to not notice I'm talking to him.

"Erm, yoongi?" What is he thinking?

"What" he is still cold

"Erm I was just wondering if you could borrow me your changer for iPhone 6, because mine is dead" I repeated

"My changer is on the second floor, In my room. Go get it yourself, I'm lazy." He answered then started with dem 50 inch tv

"H-huh? Oh..okay" I guess I'm gonna get it myself

I walked upstairs.

I should've asked which room!

There's like 1,2,3,4, 5?! 5 ROOMS WTF and it's just the second floor, someone help me please.

It's too late to go down and ask right now right? I guess I'll find it myself..

I walked past a room and oh! There's labels on each of the door!

Phew, that'd be much more easier. Then I wouldn't be called seeing privacies. I went straight going past a few rooms.

"Store room"

"Mommy Min" Awwwww

"Toilet"

"Daddy Min" there's a cross through the word "Daddy" and "Min". I wonder why.. He left them?

Oh please no Yeonji, don't be a busy body. I shook my head and went to the last room, the fifth.

"Min swaggy" aye, goose bumps everywhere.

I guess this is his room.

I opened the door and went in, well this is cleaner and tidier than any guy would have as a room.

I always thought guys rooms will be messy.

But I guess mine is messier.

There is a queen sized bed and.. A work place that looks exactly like mine?

Why did his room look so alike like mine?

I guess all rooms in this neighborhood looks the same (lol).

*BROOM* (lol just imagine the sound when the storms hit okay)

The huge storm scared the shit outta me.

Well, maybe it's just another coincidence. Get back to business, I looked around searching for the charger and boom!

I found it, I grabbed it and closed the door behind me. I went pass all those rooms earlier and finally went down stairs.

I saw yoongi still there watching tv, and I guess it's an romance genre movie? I can't really understand what the movie is talking about since I'm not as good for Hangul but I'm trying my best on it.

I plugged in my phone and charged it. By the sound of charging, yoongi looked at me but then turned back to his movie again.

My phone finally revived after 5 minutes of charging! I turned it on and, wow, all I see is 40 unread messages from mom. Great.

I just left my phone there charging while I walk to the living room and stand beside yoongi.

"Thanks for borrowing me your charger and letting me stay here for a night, really thank you very much" listening to the storms word just spill out from my mouth.

No response..

"You'll sleep at the room you change just now, okay?" He's not waiting for my answer, he's just telling me.

"Okay.. I'm going to leave tomorrow morning because I'm gonna go home first." I said.

- YOONGIS POV -

"Okay.. I'm going to leave tomorrow morning because I'm gonna go home first" Yeonji said.

"What for?" I questioned

"I'm going to change into my uniform and take my bag" she pouted, really cute. Wait what?!

"You need to wake up really early if you're gonna do that and not be late, just telling ya" I told her for my swag's sake.

No one wants to wake up early for school, that's just stupid.

"Urghh I knowww, that's why I wanna go homeee" she growled

I laughed.

I didn't laugh ever since afternoon when YoungMi left me.

I guess I really had to move on. And she's the one who left, it's not like I couldn't live without her! I got my swag! I can marry it :) well that certainly makes me happier.

"How old are you?" I don't know why I'm asking that but I did.

"16, you?"

"Same" I guess I will see her again at school.

She smiled after, that smile..

"Oh yea! Do you know how to get here?" She wrote down an address.***** (address), it's just 3 blocks away.

"It's just 3 blocks away from here." I truly said.

"3 blocks? Great! Then I'll wake up earlier tomorrow and ow, can you walk me there? Pleasee" she had on her puppy eyes which is cute, but not cuter than me.

"Wake me up" I said and it didn't mean to turn out cold but it did

"What? Wake you up? You mean tomorrow?" There she goes again, questioning everything.

"Ye, tomorrow. If you want to bring you there, wake me up when you do tomorrow" I completed my sentence.

"Oh.. Okay but-"

"No buts, I'm tried, I'm going to sleep, you too" I cut her off while turning off the tv

"Gosh this early? You sure love to sle--A-Chu!" She sneezed not finishing her sentence, she's still sick huh?

"Yes I love to sleep, there's no problem for loving sleep and being lazy. Plus you're sick" I walked to get some medicine.

"Here, take these and hopefully you won't die." I said. "if I took the right medicine" was what I whispered when I hand her those medicine.

"Hey!" I walked upstairs and turned back and saw her really checking those medicines. AHAHAHA pabo!