Gajeel Redfox X Reader; Long hair and auburn leaves. [EDITED]

Well, it's now Autumn and the usual British weather has kicked in! So I am here to write about you (aka the dear reader) and Gajeel! As usual, this follows the usual convention of Char X Reader fiction!
Please do enjoy~.
PS; Slightly jealous Reader-chan!
--------------------------------------
Winter had now settled itself in in the city of Magnolia. The Sakura leaves had faded from pink to white and fallen from the branches to the cobblestone paths of the town.

(Y/N) was walking through to the guild when she spotted a glinting object out the corner of her eye. She then saw a short black cat wandering along, the exceed known as Pantherlily, headed towards Fairy Tail. "Hey! Panther!" She called, failing to catch the cat's attention. She sighed loudly and saw a tuft of deep black hair sticking out of a hedge where the shining object was.

As she neared the object, more onyx hair became visible. It dawned on her who it was at that point. "Gajeel! Why are you in the hedge?" (Y/N) called over to him. His hand raised in the air as his trade mark 'Geehee' laugh sounded.

"I saw some steel and thought I would eat it... Apparently I couldn't and now I'm in a hedge." He sound rather dejected towards the end of his sentence. The (H/C) (M/T) let out a sigh of relief and wonder as to how desperate he was to munch on metal. "If I get you out, we're gonna go to the guild, okay? I'll get the leaves and twigs from you hair there." She stated boldly as the red eyes of the metal dragon-slayer looked over to her.

"... Fine... Just don't tell Levy-chan. She'll think I'm dumber than I am already." The girl with the (E/C) orbs felt slight jealousy settle in the pit of her stomach, as all she ever heard from from the idiot in a hedge was 'Levy this' or 'Levy that', her thoughts settled on the fact his feelings were indeed with Levy, while hers with Gajeel.

She ignored all the feelings within her for the upcoming while and just went pull his hair out the bush. "No complaining, or I will yank your hair harder." She mumbled monotonously before grabbing a handful of his mane and pulling it straight out, eliciting a growl from the male who literally had a bird's nest in his hair. He got up and rubbed his head where his hair was pulled whilst the (H/C) walked away and waved a hand for him to follow.

~15 Minute Time Skip~

The two mages had now arrived at the guild to the usual ruckus, the smaller and quicker Mage avoiding the fight whilst the dragon-slayer tried to join in... Until his ear was pulled by his 'rescuer'. "Gajeel, I'm gonna get this crap out of your hair. Stay still." He sat on the bar stool, holding a drink that Mirajane gave him and watched the fight, whilst (Y/N) stood behind him on the bar to see into his thick hair.

"Oi! Erza! Can you get me a hairbrush please!" She called to the mediator within the fight. Before you could say 'Strawberry Cake', the chant of 'Requip!' was heard and a hairbrush caught in her hand. "Thanks!" She called back over as she grabbed a hair tie from her wrist.

The dragon-slayer sat there, having now finished his drink, and waiting for the pain to begin, but it never came. The delicate touch with hair that the (E/C) 'hairdresser' had was enough to lull him into a slight trance make him sleepy.

This lasted for a while, the whole guild watching the young woman intensely as they waited for Gajeel to snap or do something in character. Sadly, all they got was a soft smile, very rare, and a soft 'Geehee' which was ever rarer.

~10 Minutes Later~

(Y/N) was now done with his hair, but seeing she had the chance to play with it and make it into what she wanted as he was basically asleep, her deft hands made the thick black hair into a man-bun. She enjoyed this. Greatly. She took care with finishing the action and then slapped his cheek to wake him up.

"Oi! Metal head!" The guild then burst out laughing as Gajeel roused from his sleep. "Thank, shrimp." He gave her a big grin before petting her head, Pantherlily walking in as this took place. "DID YOU FINALLY TELL HER THEN?!" He called from across the guild, making Gajeel turn into a cherry-tomato, and almost making the (M/T) mage's jaw drop to the floor.

The guild were now hooked, the air becoming tense and expectant... Until Panther walked over and dragged the pair through the front door the the guild.

"Tell her, Redfox. I'm here to look after you, and I'm doing this for your good." He then walked back into the guild to tell everyone to not listen.

The shorter mage looked up the the metal-munching tree in hope of an explanation, his cheeks just going from a flustered pink to blushing scarlet immediately, to which he then muttered softly.

"Lily was right... I have got to confess that I kinda have a big crush on you..." He looked down at her, her jaw still agape. "Shut that trap, you'll catch flies or say something at least!" He ordered, trying not to yell. She did what he said and tackled him to the ground, clinging to him like a sloth.

"I like you too! I honestly thought you like Levy, I was jealous! Oh crap, I wasn't meant to say that out loud..." She mentioned this all and then shut herself up.

A loud 'Geehee' tumbled from the metal dragon-slayer as the short (H/C) Mage looked at him. "Wow, someone's a nervous talker... Well, tonight, we shall eat here, I promise not to eat the cutlery." He smirked slightly as (Y/N) got off of him, and helped him up. "Here, tonight, 6 o'clock sharp." He turned around and began to walk off.

"Look good, don't get trapped or something. I don't wanna save your ass before I eat." He then walked off, the other wizard being left behind to flail internally on her way to get ready.
----------------------------------------------
I do hope everyone who reads this enjoyed it! Also, I will soon be finishing Fairy Tail one-shots for a little while, and moving on to something else such as either Free! or Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan!
Ciao for now~.