Chapter 6: We meet again

Percy

It's been few days... A few days that I was almost killed with extreme boredom. Alpha went on a mission, Silena went shopping dragging Beckendorf with him and Bianca spent a few days playing COD II with me but after drawing so many times she went upstairs for a nap.
Asia and I became so bored that we traveled to a planet and sat on the beach not doing anything as the endless sun warmed our skin or in Asia's case fur.

I was going to decide to swim when Luke appeared in front of me followed by Bianca wearing their summer gear.
"Heard you were here, wanna head in the water?" He grins
I nod "That was exactly what I was thinking... The mission?"
He walked into water laying on his back "I was on the mission so naturally it was a success... Wasn't that easy but an success,"
Bianca came into the water tentatively "Luke you're such a show off," she teased splashing us with water
"But the show would be nothing without me," he countered
He quickly grabbed her from behind and fell in the water bringing them both under.

Rolling my eyes I followed them as I watch them wrestle underwater "I wanna join too!" I said as I tackled Bianca, Luke being tossed to the side.
Suddenly I was thrown to the side as Luke kicked me in the stomach off guard.
Bianca was laughing at our childish antics but I could care less at least my day wasn't boring.

When we got back Chaos was in our lounge waiting for us. His galaxy eyes were startling as we entered the room.
"Angel, Omega, and Alpha, I have come to let you know that we go to Earth in 2 days and to remind you that Alpha and Omega no one can know your identity... Not yet I suppose," he said
I was about to say something when I saw Bianca's eyes water "What's wrong?"
She sniffled and look down "I'm going to see my baby brother again," then she started smiling as tears came down fast like a destructive river I wrapped an arm around her and Luke did the same, Luke's expression was blank, I think I knew how he was feeling.

"Asia must stay in form of invisibility while there." Chaos said to me I took a step back "Why say it to me? She's right there!" I pointed to a small cat sleeping on the sofa.
Chaos shrugged "She heard me anyhow and you'll remind her... We don't need the gods to fade before the war has even started,"
I grinned and Asia let out a "meow" we locked eye contact for a few seconds before turning to Chaos "Sureee..." I drawled out
Watching Chaos leave the room in a shimmer of bright stars. Bianca and Luke made a dive for the sofa as they fought for the remote I made my way into the top stairs where I found Silena and Beckendorf kissing adverting my eyes I continued up the steps "Hey guys how was the shopping trip?"
Getting no reply except for a wave from Silena and a grunt from Charles as they continued their activity I teleported to my destination.

My room a massive room painted blue with the the floor the sea and the ceiling the galaxy.
I walked across the sea floor to my bed and lifted my pillow and removed an old photo that contained me and my old former family sighing I place it back under my pillow and go train looking at the stars I mutter "I guess not tonight,"

As I walked to the training room I found the door locked. Shaking them violently they wouldn't open running my hands through my hair I went to the other option of blowing the doors.

"Maybe things won't be a smooth as I thought," I muttered