When you protect him- jay

More suggestions are here. I am so busy now

You were walking by jay at Mega Monster Amusement Park. Since you two have been going through all of that stress, you agreed that you two needed a day off. The day was coming to a close, but the night lights on the attractions made you feel even happier to be with jay. You leaned up against the blue ninja, sighing in relif, as he walked yiu around the fair.

You looked up at him, who was slowing his pace, and you noticed he was dozing off in your arms. You giggled as you set the blue ninja on a bench beside you, as he started to snore on your shoulder. You smiled, stroking his auburn brown hair, and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "I love you my little nutjob." you started to close your eyes as well when yiu heard a noise of rustling in the bushes. You peeled jay off gently, getting up off the bench.

"Whos there?" you said to the bushes not far from you. Laughter erupted from the shrubs, and three shadows emerged from them, revealing themselves as the same thugs that were friends with y/e/n. "Really? Then how are you going to fight up against us?"

They had a point. What was your weapon? You grabbed your bag, digging through it. Nothing much to use. The best thing to use was a stuffed animal narwhal (yes a narwhal sunprincess xD) and yiu pulled it out of the bag. That just made the group laugh even more. You swung at the group tirelessly, hoping it would do something like shoot rainbows out of its ass or something,b ut it did nothing. One of the teens, y/e/n's new boyfriend, pulled out a dagger, and aimed it towards jays chest. He flung it at him before the crowd dissapeared, and you jumped out at the last second, getting your arm instead. You yelped out in pain as you found the dagger lodged deep in arm, tears stinging your eyes as blood oozed from the wound. "Y/n!" you glanced up to see jay had woken up, and he criuched down to help you with the injury. "Did you just take a bullet for me?" you nodded, holding back the pain as he pulled the knife out of your arm. He took his ninja mask, and tied it around the wound, picking you up afterwards and rushing you home. "Dont worry... I got you..."