Its Personal

Little note at the end

HERE YA GO!

In the blink of the eye Eduardo had lunged over the table and dishes and silverware where thrown and clashed  everywhere.

The girls , including me hastily stood up from the table , not wanting to be hit by the object on the tables.

Once I had stood up , the guards surrounded me , but I still had a clear view of what was happening.

Eduardo grabbed Caden by the collar of his shirt, who was still leaning over the table wasnt fast  enough to react  and with one swift punch he fell back against his chair which caused the chair to topple over and Caden went down with it .

Out of nowhere the Montiagos guards entered and went to save Caden but stopped short when Eduardos spoke.

"Leave him", he told them and i widened my eyes as I saw them listen to him , when there future boss was on the floor.

Eduardo went to grab Caden again , but Caden tried shuffling away , which Eduardo went to haul him up by his jaw and punched him again and dropped him to the ground.

"Learn your fucking place boy." Eduardo spat out , straighting the lapels of his suits.

"I apologize for my sons behavior Millas ", Celso said from the corner of the room , surrounded by his guards.

"Get this little shit out ", Eduardo said to the guards ignoring Celso as if he hadnt spoken.

"Apologize Caden", hissed Celso to his son as he saw that Eduardo had started heading out.

"Me? He should a-?" Caden started to say , but Eduardo had gone on top of him again and was now throwing punch after punch.

All the while Celso was shouting "Apologize!Caden. " , to his son who by the way started to look a bit disoriented but it seemed as no one was going to come to his rescue.

"Well ,well it seems that party has begun isnt that right Leo ?" , said a loud masculine voice from the entrance from the room.

Everybody turned around to see the new comers .Leo was smirking and nodding as he stood to the man who had spoken

He was around the same size as Leo but his physic was more muscular than Leos but not by much.He wore a grey suit with a golden rolex on his wrist .His hair was that of blonde color but his eyes to me seemed familar .Blue ,eyes who sparkled with mischief , as he watched the scene before him.

And thats when I recognized them.

His eyes resembled like Eduardos , who was currently getting up from a more than a little disoriented Caden.

"So tell me , why are you beating up poor little Caden , Eduardo?, " Leo asked with his hands in his pockets and walking towards us.

"Little boy needed to know his fucken place ", Eduardo spat out , getting up and started to dust himself off.

"Millas, I do sincerely apologize for h-" Celso began but the unknown man stopped him short.

"Do us all the favor , and save yourself and have this 'talk' later ", said the man casually as he went around the room , kissing each of the girls on the cheek and  sat down on the table where Celso had previuosly sat and got comfortable ready to eat , acting as if there wasnt wine or broken plates and glass around him.

"But -"Celso said hesitant as he saw his son get hauled up quite harshly from the ground by his own guards.And his guards moving away from him to leave.

"What ?Did you hear him, you can call ol' buddy Millas here tomorow right ?Alright , rest you have been humilated enough today , your making me feel humilated by seeing you be humilated , come on go ", said Leo and motioned with his hand to the door and sat down in Caden's seat and got comfortable just like the man.