Shopping

Sonic woke up laying on something soft and covered by a warm blanket, he looked up to see shadow was hugging him in a protective manner and was asleep. He looked around to see silver also asleep. He safely climbed out of shadow's arms and walked over to were silver was asleep.

The moment sonic got out of this arms shadow opened one eye to see what sonic was doing but kept quiet so that it seamed he was still asleep. He watched as sonic barley climbed on top on the couch and sat on silver's stomach. He crawled on the other side of silver near his ear before smiling cutely and taking a deep breath in.

"SILVER!!!!! WAKE UP!!" he screamed in his ear. Silver immediately jumped awake, getting tangled in the blankets and fell off the couch, landing in his face. Sonic giggled like crazy before jumping of the couch on silvers back. Shadow laughed before getting up and picking up sonic. "You ok silver?" Shadow chuckled.

"I told you he was the iblis trigger" he mumbled in the floor before getting up and facing shadow who was smirking at silver. Shadow gave sonic a high five before sitting Sonic down on the couch and going to the kitchen "stay Sonic I'm going to go get you food" he said before leaving.

As soon as Shadow was gone silver smirked before walking in front of the tiny sonic who was looking up at him with big Emerald eyes. "You know I was playing don't you sil?" He asked with a innocent smile. "Ya I know" silver replied with a smile playing on him face as he walked closer to sonic.

"Hey I forgot we don't have any of sonic's stuff we have to go buy-" shadow started to say as he walked back to the living room and passed trying not to burst out in laughter.
Sonic was In a stroller, strapped in, wearing a green one suit that went from his neck to his toes and it also had a hoodie that he has up on his head, arms crossed and lastly had a blue pacifier  in his mouth. Behind him silver had a victory smirk on his face "let's go shopping" he exclaimed as shadow took the stroller and started walking with it.

Sonic spit out the pacifier before speaking "y'all are so going to get it when I turn back to normal" he mumbled before silver put the pacifier back in his mouth. He gave silver a glare that made him chuckle.

Soon they were at the store and they entered. First they went to the food area "ok sonic what flavor food do you want?" He asked as he looked back at sonic, who was giving him a poker face while sucking on his pacifier. Silver had his hand over his mouth trying not to burst out laughing. Shadow simply smirked before grabbing some food he knew sonic liked and put them in the cart.

"Amy has clothes for sonic all ready so all we need is some pull ups" silver explained as sonic gave him a weird look. "You see tails explained to me that since your brain in turning into a toddlers, you might need a pull-ups or you will wet yourself" sonic nodded in understanding when he looked up to see a green hawk walking towards them.

"Who had a kid?" Asked Jet as he walked up to the hedgehogs, he bent down to look at the toddler, but sonic quickly grabbed his hoodie and pulled it down the front of his face and refused to let go. "Come on kid, let me see what you look like!" He groaned before tickling sonic feet, which made sonic let go and his hoodie when up, revealing his face.

"Sonic?" He asked before bursting out in laughter. Sonic felt his eyes start to sting, telling him to cry but instead he spit out the pacifier, that hit Jet in the face, making him fall backwards. "Why you little" he groaned before walking toward sonic, but shadow quickly appeared in front of him blocking him from sonic. "If I were you, I would leave now" he warned as Jet gave sonic one last look before walked away.

Shadow and silver quickly got the last stuff they needed before paying for the stuff and headed back to Amy's house. They walked in to find Amy making breakfast for them "morning" she said as she placed two plates of food one the table before picking up sonic.

"Aren't you a cutie!" She said In a baby voice before hugging him tight like rough had done the first time she had seen sonic as a toddler. "Can't....breath" he managed to say, blushing a little. "Y'all two go eat and I'll feed sonic, I already had breakfast" she said as they nodded there heads and sat down to eat.

Shadow and silver were eating when Amy came in holding a blushing sonic, who was dressed in another onesie, but it was orange and he had a bib on that said further heartbreaker on it. They laughed as Amy put him in a high chair and starting to feed him using the "here comes the plane, open up." He glared at shadow and silver as he was being fed by Amy. Shadow took a piece of bacon, showed it to sonic and ate it slowly. He chuckled as sonic took out his tongue at him and crossed his arms continuing to eat his baby food.

*********
What do y'all think? Hope y'all like it and don't forget to vote and comment. :) see ya next time!