Chapter 33 - A Very Sticky Dilemma

"Do you know where Thomas is?" I asked Pam and she shook her head saying she had no clue. I had been looking for Thomas everywhere but I couldn't find him. No one seemed to know either.

"Shauna, do you know where Thomas is?" I was so desperate that I actually asked her causing her to glower at me.

"And why should I tell you?" She asked, staring down at her nails.

"Wait so you do know?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Please Shauna, just tell me."

"What will I get in return?" She asked causing me to glare at her before leaving. I was just going to go ask someone else.

"He's with Kenneth!" She called out. I stopped to look at her, surprised that she actually told me.

"Why are you telling me all of a sudden?" I asked, knowing she had a perfectly good reason.

"Well I feel bad that I'm going to steal Dimitri away from you, and it's quite obvious you like him. So that's why I told you. I especially feel bad for when you'll have to watch Dimitri and I kiss." She said smiling satisfactorily at me.

I was pissed now. Really pissed. I stalked up to her and roughly grabbed her arm causing her to flinch in surprise. "I will fucking murder you if you go near him! He's mine Shauna!" I yelled, pushing her hard.

"Are you sure about that? Has he kissed you? Has he slept with you? And I'm not talking about laying on the bed sleeping, I'm talking sex. Has he? I don't think so. So no he isn't yours." Shauna said and I was so close to chopping her head off. I also felt like barfing. I couldn't believe Dimitri actually slept with this bitch.

I just walked away from her, ignoring what she said because I knew I was going to do something I really shouldn't. Why the hell was she still alive though?

On top of Shauna, I had another thing to be mad about too. And that was why Kenneth had Thomas with him. Didn't he understand what space was?

I burst into Kenneth's room without knocking and found him in the middle of taking his shirt off. Once he completely took it off, he turned to look at me with a surprised and hopeful look on his face.

"Isabella." He said as he walked up to me.

"Where's Thomas?" I demanded causing him to look confused and disappointed.

"Thomas? I don't know. Why would he be with me?" Kenneth asked me causing me to groan. Of course Shauna wouldn't tell the truth.

I turned around to leave when Kenneth grabbed my arm stopping me. "Don't leave yet Isabella. Please." Kenneth said causing me to sigh in annoyance.

"Kenneth, we're over and you need to understand that. Talk to me when you're willing to try to be friends with me." I said, pulling my arm out of his hands and leaving.

I walked down the hallways, thinking of who to ask. I could ask Dimitri because I hadn't asked him yet but I felt too nervous talking to him. I know it was pretty stupid of me to be nervous around Dimitri when I've been staying here for more than two months. But I still was.

I decided to go ask Dimitri though because I needed to find Thomas and make sure he was alright. I slowly walked up to Dimitri's room, hesitantly knocking on his door.

After a few seconds, he opened the door smiling down at me. I couldn't help but swoon at how adorable his smile was. "I... I w-was wondering if you knew where Thomas was." I said, mentally cursing at myself for stuttering. Life was so much easier when I hadn't realized my feelings for him.