xxix. | psychic visions and dams

Disclaimer; I do not own Supernatural. You would have seen a lot more of Charlie then.

Simon Said; Part Two
___________

"Bet you didn't see that coming?" -Pietro Maximoff

EMERY AND DEAN RUSHED TO SAM'S side as he keeled over as if he was in pain. Emery knew that he had had another vision. It was obvious. And with that fact that Andy was standing right in front of them, he couldn't be the one to tell people to kill themselves.

Someone else had these powers.

"Sam? What is it?" Dean had grabbed a hold of Sam, the younger Winchester grunting in pain as he was lowered to the ground. Emery had dropped to her knees beside them, letting Sam lean his weight against her body.

"Look, I didn't do anything to him," Andy was now crouched beside the trio, Emery shooting him a look. She didn't know if her face read disapproval or anger, but Andy shrunk away anyways.

"A woman," Sam spoke, panting heavily. "A woman burning alive."

"What else you get?" Dean asked. Emery and Sam shared a look, the younger Winchester taking a breath.

"At a Gas Station, a woman is going to kill herself," Sam stated. He looked at the ground panicked and Emery felt his weight lean on her more.

"What does he mean 'going to'? What is- what is he talking-" Andy was interrupted by Dean stating a harsh 'shut up'.

"She gets triggered by a call on her cell. As long as we keep our eyes on this son of a bitch he can't hurt anybody," Sam stated. He had a glare on his face and Emery wondered if all the hatred was actually towards Andy or was a little bit to himself? As Dean helped Sam stand up, his glare worsened.

"I didn't hurt anybody," Andy defended, looking like he was a puppy who just got kicked.

"Yeah, not yet," Sam stated. Emery sent Andy a small, sad smile. She actually really like the kid, even if he was sort of a deadbeat. He was easy going and he really didn't take any shit from anyone. Emery admired that.

Suddenly, sirens were heard in the distance, a fire truck speeding by the place the Hunters and Andy were. Sam, Dean, and Emery shared a look, Emery thinking that they were so screwed.

"Go," Sam said, Emery being dragged to the Impala by Dean. The girl got into the passenger side, before she ran her hand over the leather.

"I've never appreciated the Impala until she was taken from us," Emery stated, running her hand over the leather interior. It was nice and Emery leaned back on the seat as Dean sped to follow the fire truck.

☪✡

Dean called Sam, leaning against a pillar, looking back at the scene. "Hey, it's me. She's dead, burned up, just like you said."

Emery sent a fleeting glance to the spot her crisp body was. She was right. It wasn't Andy. So who was it then?

Sam said something on the other line, Dean saying something about 'minutes before we got here.' And then he proceeded to say something about Sam's visions and how this one wasn't in the future. In fact, it might have even been in the past. Emery didn't know.

"Well, we'll dig around here, see what Em and I can find," Dean stated after a brief conversation before he hung up the phone. After snooping around the crime scene for a little bit, Emery found nothing of importance, the two climbed back into the Impala. Emery hummed along with the rock music playing through the tapes, as Dean drove to where Sam and Andy were still hanging out.