Its so pink

I do not own the movie descendants, but I'm pretty sure we all know that. On the other hand I do own a white car that I call Xavier.

Hailey opens the door to their dorm and mentally screams for help. The walls were pink and the bed duvet was pink.

Everything was pink.

"Ew." Hailey says taking in all of the pink. She hated the color pink. It was just so girly. " It's so pink."

"This place is-"

"Amazing."

"Gross." Mal and Evie say at the same time.

"I know right! Amazingly gross." Evie corrects herself. Hailey could tell she actually loved the decoration of the room. She just said that so she could be like Mal.

"We are going to need some serious sunscreen." Hailey tells Mal, who nods in agreement.

"Yeah." Evie says.

"E, H." Mal said pointing to the windows. Hailey and Evie walk over to the windows and close the curtains together.

"Who! That is much better." Mal says looking around at the now darkened room.

"I got this bed!" Hailey screams as she jumps on the bed that has the less pink.

"Really H." Mal whines. She wanted the bed that had more white on it, but she lost it to the red head.

"Sorry M. you snooze, you loose." She falls back in her bed and sighs, " Man it feel good not having my mom on my back."

"Yeah well don't get used to it, we'll be home in no time." Mal tells her, to which Hailey groans at, " Now come on, we're going to the boys' dorm. It's time we got that wand."

Hailey stands up from her bed and the three girls walk out of their dorm. They walk down the hallway and stop when they reach Carlos and Jay's room.

Hailey walks in first and instantly walks over to Carlos, seeing him playing a video game immediately got her attention. He was punching the air and dodging like people were trying to attack him.

"Hey Hails." Carlos says as he ducks. He glanced over at her before throwing a punch.

"Hey Carlos." Hailey says as her heart flutter at the nickname, " What are you doing?"

"Playing something called a video game, here you gotta try it!" Carlos says before giving her the remotes. Hailey grabbed the remotes and held then tightly in her small hands.

"How do I play?" Hailey asks as she stared at the large remotes in confusion.

"Here let me show you." Carlos says. He walks behind her and places the remote controls in her hands correctly. They stare at each other for a moment before A noise on the game brings them back to reality. Hailey looks down to hide her blush and Carlos coughs, "Now the goal of the game is to dodge their hits and take down as many guys as you can."

"Okay I think I got it." Hailey says and looks up, her cheeks now a light pink. Carlos moves out of the way and She begins playing the game. Hailey dodges a punch and throws her own at the digital character in front of her.

"This is so cool!" Hailey laughs before hitting the digital man, " And so lifelike."

"I know right!" Carlos laughs with her. He was amazed at her ability to catch on so quickly.

"Die losers!" Hailey shouts, killing another person, " Jay! You gotta come try this!"

Jay jumps up the small set of stairs and begins to play the game. Hailey and Carlos stand to side, watching as he takes out the people with ease.

"Guys!" Mal calls out, getting the attention of Carlos and Hailey, " Do I have to remind you what we're here for?"

"Fairy God Mother, blah blah blah. Magic wand, blah blah blah." Jay says causing everyone, except Mal, to laugh. Mal was always so serious, without her the other four teens would be lost.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents!" Mal exclaims. Jay stops playing the game and they all turn to her, " To prove that we are nasty and viscous, and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"Evie, mirror me." Mal says. Evie gets out her mothers magic mirror as the other three villains stand around the table.

"Why couldn't our room be this cool?" Hailey thinks to herself. Their room didn't have a giant TV, or a game console. Instead they had a vanity mirror filled with useless stuff and a large mirror on their wall.

"Mirror, Mirror, on th- in my hand. Where is Fairy Godmothers magic wand.. Stand." Evie asks the tiny mirror. The magic wand popped up on the mirror, but that's all you could see.

" Zoom out." Carlos says as he stared at the image of the wand.

"Magic mirror not so close." Evie whispers to the mirror. It zooms out and an image of the Earth shows up.

"Closer" Evie tells the mirror, " closer."

Carlos types on the laptop that Jay stole, "Can I go back to my game now? I'm on level three-"

"Stop!" Jay exclaims.

"It's in a museum." Mal says once she reads the words on the building.

"Do we even know where that is?" Hailey asks. Carlos types on the laptop some more before turning it around to face the others,

"2.3 miles from here."

Mal gets up and check outside to make sure the coast is clear, " C'mon."

They begin to walk out but Hailey stops when she hears the game turn back on and she notices that Carlos isn't following. She walks back in the room and turns the TV off before grabbing Carlos, wrist, "Let's go Carlos."

___________________

Word count: 744

Hello, hello, hello. I have been freaking out bc I had to take my PSATs today and it literally drained me of all my energy. I had to sit in the same desk and stare at a booklet for four fucking straight hours.

Kids don't grow up, it's a trap. Peter Pan was right.

-the girl that seriously need to take her ass to bed bc she's tired af