Chapter 3:

Michael ^

*********

Arie

"Londyn, your auntie loves you." I said walking around Aubree's room with Londyn in my arms.

"Hi girlfriend." Ethan, Aubree's little brother, said to me coming into the room.

I laughed, "Hi baby."

"Get out my room thinking you grown." Aubree said laughing pushing him away as he tried to hug me.

"Ima tell Morgy!" He shouted since he is over here at Aubree's dad's house with us.

"Leave him alone." Kae said laughing slapping Aubree's hands away from him.

"He bad." She said as he stuck his tongue out at her then ran out the room.

"Who you texting?" Kae asks me.

"Michael." Aubree answers.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

"Mhmm. What y'all talking about? You lettin that nigga steal you from us again?" Kae asks.

"I mean he is my bestfriend." I said.

"With benefits." Aubree added.

"We never even did anything besides kissing." I clarified.

"Yeah right, I just don't believe that. It's been years and nothing. All that flirting, touching, and nothing? Nah, I don't believe that." Kae said shaking her head.

"Oh whatever." I said flagging her off. "Kae you wanna go out for drinks?"

"Where? Still not 21 yet."

"Ron's club, duh. Or I'll just order the drinks for you like we do at restaurants. I am 23."

"Yeah, but that wouldn't work there because they know me. We can go to his club if Auntie is there. She's the only one that'll let me drink." She said referring to Nee.

"Call her." I said.

"Bre you wanna come?" I ask Aubree.

"You know damn well Baby don't do no type of parties or club scenes."

"Right." Aubree said. "Plus I have really bad cramps and just want Chad to come on with my snacks."

"His ass spoil y'all just as much as Ron does." I said shaking my head.

"That's her bae." Kae said.

"No it's not." Aubree said throwing Londyn's toy at Kae. "That's my bestfriend only."

"Okay, I have to ask." I said placing Londyn in my lap as I sat on Aubree's bed near where her and Kae were laid out.

"Oh gosh." Kae said.

"Oh gosh forreal." Aubree said agreeing.

"Okay I won't ask." I said.

"No, go ahead." Aubree said.

"So you and Chad never did nothing? Like anything?" I ask.

"No. How hard is it to believe that we are just friends?" She asks back.

I shrugged. "If you say so."

"Well I say so." She said. Now it was my turn to throw the toy at her.

"What y'all asses doing?" Auntie Nee said coming into the room.

"Just the person I was about to call." Kae said. "Wanted to ask if you was at the club, but obviously not since you're here."