XXII¤ The Lycan King

Walte Savage plays The Lycan King aka Nathaniel. Let's just take a moment and stare at his perfect body. Like... How?

"I'm afraid I cannot give him to you."

"Why not?" I cross my arms.

"He's a traitor, he's going to die." He replies as if it's something obvious and unquestionable.

"Who are you to decide that?" I hear the other lycan's growl.

"He is our King." I look at the man that spoke in his stead.

"Oh really? Well he isn't mine. I don't care about you or your species. All I want is that man you have captured. If you don't hand him over, I'll have to forcefully get him back. You don't want lycan's dying one by one do you, oh dear King?" I smirk.

He laughs and then gets serious. "You're in my territory. You shall do as I say."

"And what is it you want me to do?"

"Strip."

I laugh as hard as I can. He's hilarious.

"Here is a question for you. Do you know who I am?"

"You're a vampire." That same Lycan answers. I hold my hand out to his direction and he goes up in flames.

"You really need to teach these mutts some manners. They shouldn't speak when they aren't spoken to."

He smirks. "Enlighten me, who are you?"

"Well in reality it isn't any of your business."

Where are you?

Getting Dante back from the lycan's.

You're in their territory?

Yes.

Find Joseph and Ael. Bring them back.

Dante is my top priority.

So be it. Just bring them back.

"Merek would like his spies back."

"Do you mean these two?" Lycan's move aside and my eyes widen at the sight. Ael... Joseph. They're both tied up and wounded. Ael smells of sex and blood. Did they... No.

I lunge at the Lycan King and I push him down, landing a hit to his face. He pushes me off but I get up fast.

"Aren't you a beauty." He grins. I look down at his hand and see my mask.

I look at the lycan's closest to me.

Be nice pets and do everything I say.

"These lycan's. Are they loyal to you?" I ask him.

"Yes they are."

"Then you're going to be disappointed."

"How so?" He raises his eyebrow.

I smirk, "kill him." A dozen lunge at their King. Confusion passes through his eyes as well as the eyes of the other lycan's. As they fight each other I sprint to Ael and Joseph. I teleport them back to Merek and I go back for Dante.

I can't locate him!

Someone grabs me and as I turn to face them another pair of hands grabs my head-