Chapter 6 - All hell breaks lose.

Asia.

"That's what I heard she said from Harmony." I informed Melanie about the whole Sapphire thing. I'm still pissed. We was at my brother house right now, and I had just finished getting settled in.

"Oh noooo. That bitch can get smacked. Lets go, cause this making me mad just thinking about it."

"Nah. I'll go by myself just stay here, flirt with K.C." I winked at her. She smacked her teeth. They been flirting nonstop, and I know they like eachother.

"Girl...I dont even like him like that."

"Why the fuck you lying? He told me how you came home with him the night we went to the club." her eyes grew big, and mouth fell.

"Oh my gosh.. Bitch what did he tell you?" she asked grabbing my arms.

"Calm down." she chuckled.

"He just told me you came here but wouldn't go into details."

"Really? Ugh, I feel so fucking stupid. I almost slept with him cause I was drunk."

"He told me...that part" I chuckled.

Really? Im so embarrassed."

"Dont be." I told her.

Anyways...so what you about to do to this girl?"

"Beat the shit out of her..Andre doesnt even love her.. He probably just with her for publicity." I said.

"What makes you think that?"

"Because if he loved her he wouldn't have kissed me when he came by the hotel."

"HE KISSED YOU?" Mel said with her eyes wide.

"Yes.. And I just know him to well. He does not love her."

"Then why the fuck is he still about to go on with this stupid ass wedding?"

"It makes him look good. If the press found out it would be drama. They have been hot on my tail ever since they saw me with him." They make up dumb shit thats why I hate press, and paparazzi so I pay them no mind.

"Damn girl."

"Right. But I'm showing up to her house cause I need to make things clear with her. Stay here and when K.C gets back with Harmony tell him I went to go get some food."

"Are you sure you dont want me to go with you?" she asked again.

"Yes. Im sure." I slipped my  shoes on, and pulled my hair up grabbing my purse heading out. Its the perfect time too cause Andre has football practice.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled up into the parking lot, and turned my ignition off hopping ouy the car walking to the cobblestone pathway. The gaurd knows me now, and were cool so he let me in.

I banged on the door, and it took her a minute to answer but she finally did. Just looking at her made me want to punch her. But I wanted to hear what she had to say. She had on a white t-shirt, and black sweatpants with an attitude on her face when she saw me.

"Whats up?" she asked rudely.

"First off lose the fucking attitude when you speak to me. I aint do shit to you... Yet." I warned her. I hated acting like this but she fucked with my baby.

"Please. I dont have time to put up with your ghetto ass. I have way more important things to do. Like make money." she bragged.

"I dont give a damn about your money.. You wanna tell me what went down between you, and my daughter first? Or you want me to just beat your ass first then you tell me?"