Part 1

Dipper and Ford ran over by Bill was floating, there they saw Mabel passed out. 

"Mabel!!!" Dipper shouted and ran over to her. He hugged his passed out sister, while he had watery eyes. 

"BILL!!!!!" Ford shouted towards the triangle. Bill looked down at Ford and laughed, " What's the matter four eyes? You look like a toddler ready to throw a fit!" Bill said chuckling. 

Ford ignored him and shouted "What have you done to Mabel! Answer me!" Bill floated down towards him while saying " Well she made a deal with me, she gave me the rift in exchange her summer continues...Forever!!" Bill then started laughing hysterically. 

Dipper then got up and walked over to Bill and Ford, he sniffled and had tears in his eyes. "B-bill why are you doing this?" He asked getting both of their attention. 'So cute...my little pine tree' bill thought.

"Well you see pine tree, I've waited a very looong time for this to happen,but since I like you I'll make a deal with you." He said while floating next to dipper and put an arm around his waist and Dipper blushed slightly at the contact. 

"Let go of him!" Ford shouted, Bill ignored him " I'll make sure Mabel wakes, heck I'll even hold off the end of the world if-" Dipper blinked, "If what?" 

"You become my bride!" Bill said happily as he hugged Dipper, who was in shock. " I said get away from him!" Ford shouted as he ran towards them. Bill grabbed dipper bridal style and they floated up out of ford's reach.  "So..."Bill stuck out one of his hands and blue flames appeared around his hand. "Do we have a deal?" 

Dipper looked down at Mabel, who was still passed out and sighed sadly, looking down he grabbed Bill's hand. "Deal." 

A/N: sorry it was short! Anyway tell me what you think! I hope you enjoyed!~ ^^