Chapter Thirteen - Entering The Wonderland World, We Found Her, Part One

'Find me... I'm losing the light around me... Help me... I think... I think I'm dying...'

-----
-----

It has been a week since the group found the surveillance room Annabel made and they have been working day and night to make sure their plan was perfect to rescue Annabel. BEN and Dark Link would stay in the surveillance room managing the technology on the room.  The Wonderlians will guide the Creepypastas into the land of Wonderland. And the Creepypastas will ambush the castle taking down all of Zalgo's army.

Everyone stood in the room while Dark Link and BEN place chokers around everyone's neck. "Alright everyone, these chokers will have a built in mic and camera so that Dark Link and I are able to hear and see everything that you are doing." BEN informed after putting on Sally's choker standing back up and goes, "We'll be able to start tracking once you guys enter the Wonderland world." As everyone nods at him. "We haven't been in Wonderland for so long.. I can't imagine the type of horror that our home has gone through.." White Queen comments as the rest of the Wonderland people agree with her with a sadden frown upon their faces.

The Creepypasta and voices looked at the Wonderlandians with a frown before shaking it off them and Jane would go "Well, we should start heading out now. Who will lead the way?.." As the White Queen and Slenderman raise their hands and go "We shall be leading you guys back to Wonderland.." As BEN and Dark Link nod writing it down and go "Well, mission 'Save The Insane Wonderland Princess' starts..." Looking at the clock as it hits midnight and BEN snaps his fingers and go "NOW!" As everyone runs out the house leaving the room through the living room or going through the open windows running into the woods as BEN and Dark Link watch and salute to them going "BRING HER BACK!"

Everyone ran through out the woods quickly. Sally holding Charlie close to her as she gripped onto Smile Dog's collar as he ran following after the Slender Brothers. Jeff and Jane ran weaving past the trees cutting their knives through the trees. Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Masky, and Ticci Toby jumped over a couple of bushes holding onto the necessary equipment for everyone. Laughing Jack swung from the trees grabbing onto the branches above everyone. Scarlett and Flame were slowly regaining their red color as they lit a fire in their hands to have light for everyone to use to run in the dark in. Lucy, Rosie, and Avery jumped from the tree branches like quick ninja. Ethan and Ashton smirked as they climb the trees and followed after Rosie, Avery, and Lucy. And Liam would run next to Smile Dog, Sally, and Charlie. The Blood Hounds would run with Smile Dog. The March Hare and Dormouse would sit upon the Hatter's shoulders as Hatter with the Slender Brothers. Tweedledee and Tweedledum would push each other before rolling {literally} after everyone. The White Rabbit would jump after the group locking at his watch from time to time. Caterpillar would lay on top of Cheshire Cat as Cheshire floats above everyone. And White Queen and Red Queen would twirl past the trees holding up their dresses as they ran past the Slender Brothers smirking back at them making everyone chuckle.

Soon the group made it to the far end of the woods and stopping a giant tree making everyone confused. "Soooo... Is there suppose to be an opening or something?.." Jeff questioned as The White Queen nods and go "Why of course. How else would Annabel have came into this world a couple of years ago?" As she goes to the base of the tree using her foot to move some dead leaves away to uncover a hole making everyone raise an eyebrow looking at the hole. The White Queen would giggle and go "And down I go!~" before jumping down the whole making everyone gasp as the Wonderland Family laugh and go "Oh don't worry. We do this all the time." As they jump down the hole with a laugh. The voices would laugh and Rosie, Scarlett, Avery, and Lucy would giggle and go "It's so much fun to jump down the rabbit hole!~" Jumping into the hole as the boy voices chuckle and Flame would go "Fire on!" Jumping in as Liam, Ethan, and Ashton chuckle turning to the Creepypastas saluting them and go "See you on the other side!~" jumping into the hole. The Slender Brothers shrugged as Slenderman took Sally and Charlie into his arms before jumping into the hole. Jeff laughed and go "Ah screw it! Cannonball!" Before jumping in with Smile Dog as Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Masky, and Ticci Toby chuckled following after him. Just as Jane was about to jump in, she looked back at Laughing Jack who was standing looking at the ground clenching and unclenching his hands into fists and go "Hey LJ? You coming or not?" Making Laughing Jack snap out of his trance and look at her going "Huh? Oh yeah I am. Sorry. I spaced out for a moment.." Before walking over jumping into the hole before Jane. Jane would sigh and mutter to herself "He has a lot running through his mind.." Before jumping in the hole.

Once everyone was  jumped into the hole, the Creepypastas would let out a scream and look at the Slender Brothers, Voices, and Wonderlandians fall with calm faces without having a care for the world. "How are you people so calm?!" Eyeless Jack shouts as he brings his mask back onto his face after it tries to get off his face. Splendorman will look over with a chuckle putting his hands behind his head crossing his legs and go "We have done this many times to come and visit Annabel when she was younger." And Hatter would go "And we would come into your world the same way so Annabel could come and visit her uncles." As the Creepypastas groan and go "This is ridiculous!" Just as they see a black hole and Laughing Jack would go "I think we are here!" Making Red Queen look down and laugh going "Brace yourselves!" As The Wonderlandians, Slender Brothers, and Voices chuckle as they disappear into the black hole as the Creepypastas scream and go "BRACE YOURSELVES?!" Before going into the black hole.

As everyone gone through the black hole, the Creepypastas fell on top of one another into a dog pile and groan. Jeff would look up from the bottom of the pile glaring at the Wonderlandians, Voices, and Slender Brothers and go "Damn you guys for being prepared for this!" As all the Creepypastas groan getting off of Jeff dusting themselves off and Masky helps Jeff off. The White Queen would giggle and go, "Sorry about that Jeffery darling." Masky and Hoodie would look around the area and go "The sky is red with black clouds.." And Ticci Toby would twitch and go "I-It's so d-dead.." And the Red Queen would go "I do not like this shade of red. It is absolutely disgusting.." As Laughing Jack looks around and go "What... What is this place?..." As the White Queen twirls around with a sad frown looking at everyone and go,

"This is Wonderland... Our home..."