Freed Justine x Reader; Code-breaking and re-writing. [EDITED]

Hello! I'm here to write a little thing for Fried/Freed Justine because he's a sweetie (usually). In this, our brave reader will be new in the guild, only to find out that an old childhood friend and fellow Runes wizard, Freed, is there too! Prepare for ultimate mushiness. I will regret nothing. Enjoy~.
--------------------------------------
'Today's the day I join the guild of my dreams! I will be the best and join the strongest team I can whilst I'm you-.' (Y/N) was saying to herself as she pushed open the guild door to Fairy Tail before being greeted by a small war and a chair nearing her body.

She quickly moved her deft hands in the air and created a rune to protect herself as she walked through the battle field. 'And here I was thinking it would be a calm and serious guild..' She spoke once more in her head as she neared the bar.

Once there, she dropped the rune and spoke to a lady with an admirable physique, soon finding out she was called Mirajane. "Hey.. Mira, where is the guild master?" The (H/C) called out whilst the war waged on behind them.

"Master Makarov is at the end of the bar. Oi! Master!" She yelled and a small man with a staff at least twice as tall as him jumped up on the bar and looked at the girl. "Well, my child, I'm guessing you wish to join." (Y/N) only nodded her head as the short, elderly man continued. "I must know two things before you join; one being your name, the second being you type of magic."

At this, the young Runes mage smirked. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am a user of Jutsu Shiki, otherwise known as Runes." She stood tall and proud as the master of the most well known, and let us not forget most destructive, guild in Magnolia. "My child, you are welcome to this guild. Mira, give this fine lady the guild mark and get Erza over here to greet her." Mira nodded at once as Makarov walked away.

-15 Minutes Later-

Erza had turned up and greeted (Y/N), asking her for her name and magic type, just like the master. Yet, saying the type of magic that she used seemed to have spiked Erza's interest. "We have another user of this magic type, he's an S-Class. I'll get him." She ran off and grabbed a guy with green hair, which to (Y/N), stood out. Once Erza and the green-haired man neared, she was almost in shock to see her old friend. "F--Freed?" She stuttered out in shock as Erza left the pair.

Freed just stood there, entranced to see his childhood best friend and first crush stood there, looking so well as she became a young woman. 'Damn, she looks better than when we last saw one another.' He thought before being brought out of his trance by a pair of arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

It appears that (Y/N) had begun crying with happiness as she nuzzled the taller man's chest and had him in a death grip, the only thing he was able to do being to wrap his arms around her and comfort her.

"WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE GOING?! I'VE SPENT THE PAST TEN YEARS WAITING FOR YOU!" Came a muffled yell as Freed held (Y/N) tighter.

"I'm sorry... I never meant to make you worry." He said softly, trying to calm her down as her tears dried on his coat. "Calm down. I want you to meet my team." (Y/N) pulled away and nodded with a smile, drying her eyes and cheeks with the back of her hand. "Sounds fun! But, I wanna do something after... I want to break down one of your codes."

The green-haired male agreed, a soft smile of fondness gracing his features as he led his long lost friend up to the Thunder God Tribe's second floor table.

"Bickslow, Evergreen, Laxus." He stated bluntly, loud enough to get there attention. As Laxus and Bickslow turned around, their eyes widened and there tongues lolled out their mouths.

"H--Hi. I'm (Y/N)." The intimidated and embarrassed mage said softly, making the boys' cheeks turn a soft shade of pink whilst Evergreen seemed to be taken with her, calling her 'Kawaii' and 'Gorgeous' immediately.

'The men are being weird. I must protect (Y/N) from them. God, I thought I forgot these feelings.' Freed sighed quietly to himself and decided to get Bickslow and Laxus by their tongues and drag them down the guild stairs and out to the street.

"Oi! You two! Stop gawking at my (Y/N)! If I see you lay a hand on her, I will personally cut off what you both care about most." At this, the two men in front of him covered their crotches with their hands and bent their knees. But Laxus found it amusing that he was so protective of (Y/N), who had now snuck out the guild hall with Evergreen to try find the boys.

"You really do love her, huh? After 10 years?" Laxus' voice rumbled, Freed turning the shade of his coat and nodding. "I must keep her protected and away from weirdos like you who just want her body." The other two men felt offended but agreed silently.

Freed was oblivious to the fact (Y/N) was outside and right behind him, so when he turned round, he immediately was greeted by a great big hug, the wolf-whistling and cheers of his team mates. "Do you realise I've waited ten years to hear those words, Freed Justine?" The (E/C) woman said loud enough for just him to hear. "I've been waiting to say I love you for years... But I guess now we are older and wiser, we know our feelings are true." Freed mumbled in deep voice, keeping it as blank as he could. (Y/N) shut her eyes and smiled, but soon felt a pair of lips on her own and a hand on her cheek.

"I love you. I didn't realise until you left but I do love you, Freed." At this, the tall man grinned, nodding along. "Good, now, how's about we go and put a rune on my apartment door, for us to... Catch up?"

At this, the (H/C)'s cheeks burned but she agreed none the less as Freed picked her up and carried her away from the others. And with that, the pair headed towards his apartment to snuggle and catch up.

"Anyone tries to disturb is having our quiet time will be in a living hell for a month." Freed warned, making them realise how serious he was.