Auradon

*Mandy's veiw*

I was in the limo waiting the the other's,and when they came in I looked at my dad again

I was in the limo waiting the the other's,and when they came in I looked at my dad again.He smiled at me,and blew me a kiss, and I did the same.I heard the other parents yell.

Jafar: "Bring home the gold."

Cruella: "Bring home a puppy."

Evil Queen: "Bring home a prince."

As we drove away, I saw the guy's look at something.I smiled when I saw it was candy that they were staring at.I saw they were about to jump at it but I stopped them.

Me: "I would love to get some, then you can fight all you want."

I gave them my stern face, which caused them to move backwards.

Both: "Ok."

I smiled, then grabbed as much as I could.When I was done,I gave them both a kiss on the cheek.Both blushed.

Me: "Thank you,boys."

I took a bite out of a gummy warm.

Me: "Have at it!"

As soon as I said that, they started fighting over the candy.And me, being easily amused..I laughed at them.But they all to soon but I watched as Evie tried to put make up on Mal.

Evie: "You're looking a little washed out.Let me help you out."

Mal slapped her hand away.

Mal: "Ew, stop! I'm plotting."

Evie: "Well, it's not very attractive."

I laughed when she tried to bite the crystal candy.Which my laugh being contagious,caused them all to laugh.I watched Carlos, who is like my little brother,take a bite out of a Reese.He looked like he was in heaven, then hit Jays arm.He was like my older brother.

Carlos: "These....It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what."

Jay: "Let me see."

I laughed again when Carlos stuck his tongue out.After they ate some more,I saw Mal push something.When the black window opened up front,Evie looked out.

Evie: "Look!"

I knew there was a barrier around us, so I wasn't scared.

Carlos: "It's a trap!"

I laughed as they scooted closer to each other.I saw the golden bridge appear.The others looked around confused.

Carlos: "What just happened?"

Evie: "It must be magic!"

I looked at Evie and smiled.

...................

*In Front Of The Castle*

When we stopped, Jay and Carlos were fighting but fell out of the car when the door opened.I heard the music stop, I giggled while getting out.I just stood there watching the two.

Carlos: "Stop! You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?"

Jay: "Cause you want it!"

Carlos: "No!"

I saw some woman coming towards us.

Me: "Guys, guys, guys."

Mal: "We have an audience."

Jay and Carlos stopped fighting.

Jay: "Just cleaning up."

Woman: "Leave it like you found it! And by that I mean just leave it."

I laughed after she said that.I stopped laughing and blushed when she looked at me with a knowing look.I blushed more when I saw a boy around my age.He had dirty blonde hair and hazel eye's.The girl beside him,I mean she was pretty but she didn't have much of a style.I mean where is the unique and the wildness.I laughed as Jay flirted with the girl.