Imagine for Nialloakley04

Nialls POV

Today, when I woke my 5 year old angel up, she was too nice. She did everything I asked except eat. I decided to give Maddie a treat and take her to Louis house knowing she loves the boys and all the boys were over at his house. "C'mon angel, lets get you dressed" I say and tickle her little tummy in which she scrunches up her face but quickly recovers. "Daddy. I wear pink summer dress" She says pointing to this flowery dress in her closet, it was a casual dress so I took it out for her. "You think you can wear this?" I ask her. "Yea. I told you. Big girl!" She says throwing her hands up. I chuckle and she quickly changes. I put on her cute little sandals and tie her hair up in a pony tail. 

"Ready to go?" I ask her. "Yea!" She says enthusiastically and then putting her arms up. I pick her up and set her on my hip, grab my wallet and keys, and go to my car. "There we go" I said setting her in the back seat and sitting up front. I turn on the car and drive to Louis house which luckily wasnt too far away. "Maddie, lets go see Uncle Louis, Uncle Harry and Uncle Liam!" I say. She giggles at my enthusiasm and gets out of the car with me. We ring the door bell and Liam opens the door. "Aw. Hi Louis and hows this princess doing?" He asks Maddie picking her up and spinning her around but she closes her eyes and scrunches up her face again and whimpers. I sigh knowing there is something wrong. "She ok?" Liam asks. "I dont know" I tell him and go to the living room where I am greeted by all the boys. "Come here baby. I haven't seen you in a week" Louis says and pick Maddie up from Harry who was playing with her. "Hey. That cuties mine" Harry said and followed Maddie, sitting beside Louis.

"Do you wanna play? I have some toys around here" Louis asks Maddie. "No" She whimpers and clings to Louis chest. She puts her head in his chest and closes her eyes trying to sleep. 

Louis POV

Maddie looked so pale and tired and she was sleeping in my lap. I rubbed her back trying to make her breathing even out cause it was heavy. After a little while she woke up but made grabby hands at Harry. "Are there any ickies in you?" Harry asked her grabbing from me. "Nope. Im fine" She said sadly and got off his lap going to Niall's. She just sat in his lap and played with his hands. He started to play with her hair and talking to the lads. He was playing with her bangs when he touched her forehead and made a face.

Harry's POV

"She ok?" I asked niall again. "Daddy" Maddie whimpered crying again. She was full on crying and screaming. "shhh. Come on, tell daddy whats wrong?" Niall kept repeating but she just kept crying and screaming like she was in pain. I took her from Niall and sat her in my lap her back facing my chest. I started to rub her tummy and whispering soothing things in her ear which made her calm down. "Uncle Harwy" She said and stood in my lap. I supported her but then she sat down again. "Guys I think shes sick" Niall said. I nodded and Louis did too. "Louis, dont you have an exam room up there?" Liam asked to which Louis nodded. I carried her up there with the lads and we sat her in Niall's lap. We all got dressed up and started. "I know you're feeling icky kitten. Dont lie. Tell me where the ickies are and then we'll make them go away" I tell her softly but she just turns away from me. We all try and she does the same with all of us so we have no choice but to give her a full exam.

"Breathe with me baby" I tell her and take deep breaths.  I listen to her heart and lungs with my stethoscope and then check her temperature which was 103. "Oh kitten. You're really sick" I tell her kissing her forehead. She starts getting cranky but Niall manages to calm her down. I step down and Liam takes my place. "Look here Maddie" He says snapping his fingers so he could check her eyes which looked fine according to him.

Liam's POV

I checked Maddie's eyes and they looked fine so I moved onto her ears and throat. "1..2..3 There we go." Niall said as I put the otoscope in her ear. She immediately started fussing around and wouldnt stop moving. "No! stop! No more!" She screamed and started crying. She was truly feeling very ill. "no bubba stay still. Shh. See Uncle Li is almost done" Niall said trying to calm his daughter down. "Daddy tummy hurt" She whined. I quickly finished with her ears and then moved onto her throat. "Open big for Uncle Li baby" I tell her. She shakes her head and turns away. I sigh and look at the guys. Niall lies down Maddie on the bed while she tries to get up. "No. Lie down on your back baby, its alright" He says and holds her little hands. "Daddy! No more!" She says trying to get up so Harry holds her legs and Louis holds her head. "Now you gotta do it kitten, no choice" Harry says being a little firm with her. "Uncle Haa-" Shes cut off by me inserting the tongue depressor in her mouth and checking her throat with a flash light. After I'm done I see there is nothing wrong. She closes her mouth and starts crying clutching her little tummy.

Louis POV

"Shh bubs, its alright. I'm just gonna check your tummy. Im just gonna rub it and then you'll be done" I tell her. The guys are still holding her down, Niall holding her hands and Harry and Liam are holding her legs. I pull up her little dress and rub/press on her tummy. "No pressing!!!" She yells trying to move which she does. She turns onto her stomach and looks at me with pleading eyes to stop cause I'm not done yet. "I'm sorry sweetie" I tell her and flip her over again. She starts to cry but I quickly finish the stomach exam. "Tummy hurt more" She pouts and cries. Niall picks her up and sways her around the room. "You're such a good girl baby. I love you. I know having a daddy and uncles who are doctors is not fun but we only do it because we love you. shhh. You're still my little girl" He tells her rubbing her tummy which she likes. He lies her back down again but this time we dont hold her down. Niall starts to rub her bare tummy which eases her pain cause she closes her eyes and stops whining. 

"She has stomach flue but its at an early stage so we just have to give her a small shot in her thigh" I tell the guys once Maddie is calmed down. "Lets do it" Niall says and Harry and Liam prepare the shot. Liam then goes infront of her and block her vision of the shot while Harry holds down her legs and Niall holds her hands again playing with her. "Daddy?" She whimpers. "Shh darling, you're ok" He says. I wipe off her chubby thigh and do the shot in under 2 seconds. "Oww" She howls and cries again. We all let go of her and start to calm her down. Niall again starts rubbing her tummy. 

Niall's POV

"You feeling better princess" I ask her once we're in the living room again. "mm" She says sleepily and closes her eyes drifting off. I hug her tightly to my chest and hold my little princess in my arm. "Shes such an angel" Harry whispers and everyone nods their heads while I smile down at my baby girl.