Half-way there

Tails was working on his machine to help sonic get back to normal when he heard a knock on the door. "Coming!" He yelled as he went to the door and opened it. Blaze was at the door. "Oh hey blaze what brings you here!" Tails asked as he let Blaze in and gave her some water. "Well I haven't seen silver in a while and I was wondering if you know were he is" she replied before taking a sip of her water.

"Ya I do, his helping shadow take care of sonic, and they are all staying at Amy's house because Shadow's was destroyed" he told her simply. "Why are they taking care of sonic?" The purple cat asked with a questioning face. "I think it's better you go see yourself" he replied with a chuckle before drinking some water himself and setting it down near his machine.

"Um..ok" she relied as she got up and left "thanks tails, see ya later" and she was gone.
Tails turned to finish his machine when he dropped over his water and the machine blew up. "Great" tails mumbled with a face full of dust and ash. "Next time, make it waterproof" he said with a sign before sitting down to rest.

Blaze was outside Amy's house and was about to knock a second time when the door flew open and Amy stood there with baby food in her hair. "Wha-" before Blaze could ask she heard Silver's voice "stop it the both of you right now!" She quickly ran in, only to stare confused.

Shadow was on the floor on his back, with a toddler sonic dresses in a blue onesie on Shadow's stomach reaching up to grab a piece of bacon shadow had holding his hand up so sonic couldn't reach it. "Give up faker! Your too short and you have no teeth to eat it!" He yelled as sonic stood on his face to reach it "no! Your a old guy, who I can win any day! And I will find a way to eat that bacon! Even if I have to put it into the bl- ble-"
Shadow burst out laughing "you want to eat bacon and you can't even say blender?" He asked laughing as he drop the bacon right into his mouth and ate it.

"No!!" Sonic yelled as he stomped on Shadow's stomach, who didn't even flinch. Silver walked over to blaze and explained everything, blaze simply nodded still confused.
"It's weird to see Shadow like this" whispered Blaze as she watched as Shadow and Sonic play wrestling on the floor.

Shadow was on his knees tickling the day light out of sonic who was laughing like crazy.
But then sonic stopped laughing and his face turned red. "What's wrong sonic?" Asked shadow. Sonic looked up at Shadow before standing up and whispering something in Shadow's ear. He quickly nodded his head and chucked as he picking up sonic and took him to one of the rooms.

Before he left he turn to the rest and pointed to sonic's pull up before chuckling once again before going in the room and closing the door.

It had been about half a hour when shadow and sonic came back. "It look you that long to change a pull up?" Silver asked as shadow walked over to him and gave him sonic before sitting down on the couch and closing his eyes. "It does when someone doesn't let you change him" shadow groaned as sonic giggled in Silver's arms.

"What did you do sonic?" Asked silver as he took him to the kitchen to let shadow rest. "Well since I wet the thingy he had to clean me but I didn't ant him to, so when he took it off I went running around the room and let's just say at the end he managed to pin me  down" sonic said with his arms crossed.

Silver Walked into the living room only to have sonic taken from him and have his arms pinned behind him with some kind of device that wouldn't let him use his powers. Shadow was in a similar state and the girls were being held back by G.U.N agents.
"Since no one contracted us that something had happened to Sonic, we will be taking him" they said and before anyone could say anything to protest sleeping gas spread in the house and they left.

************
What do they want with Sonic? *dramatic music*
See ya next time