Chapter 8 - New friends

>19.10.15

- YEONJIS POV -

Taehyung is really easy going, funny and kind. And, he likes lollipop, a lot. It's really great having a close friend like him. I hope we can become even closer though..

//RINGGGG//

It's finally recess! I've been waiting for it so I can taste the foodddd.

I really love food and I eat damn much, remember the Big Mac? xD. Food is the most dangerous word anyone would say to me.

I stand up preparing to "flyyyy" to the canteen until someone grabbed my hand.

That hand is smooth, so smooth. I felt my cheeks fleshed into deep red.

I turned to see Tae holding my hand. What does that mean? Maybe he's just friendly, he would do that to everyone, right?

I just smiled to him. "I want you to meet some of my best friends, would you mind?" He said.

Awwwww I would totally give up my food for him, *squeals* wait! no. Food is lyfe.

"Sure, I would love to" I said. Just meeting friends, it won't take long right?

"Great, they should be at the canteen already" I just nodded and he led me the way to the canteen, still not letting go my hand.

Darn it! My heart, my heart is oh my god. We're currently at the canteen already and I see good food everywhere.

YESSSSHHH

We came into a group of boys, and one of them are.... Yoongi?

It's awkward seeing him idk why.. I tried avoiding eye contacts with him, I guess he is, too.

"Ji, these are my friends I'm saying earlier, guys introduce yourself" he said to them. There's 1,2,3,4,5,6. 6 of them, including Yoongi.

"Hi, I'm Yeonji. Nice to meet you" I introduced myself before anyone did.

"Hii, I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you too Yeonji." The guy that was standing closest to me said. He's really good looking. Jimin... I sure will remember your name.

"Nice to meet you Yeonji, call me Jin. And I'm 17" Damn he pretty xD

"Jungkook, hi noona. I'm 15." Jungkook...cute and handsome.

"Hoseok, call me jhope, IM YOUR HOPEEE" My hope? Lol what.

"Namjoon, but you can call me rap mon" rap mon huh?

I guess I found myself a rapper friend. Rap mon held his hand out, and when I wanted to shake hands with him, I realized that tae is still holding my hand.

"Dude, Taehyung.. Why didn't you say she's your girlfriend?!" W-w-what?! NO!

"ANIYO (no), ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK" I pulled my hand out. I'm blushing real hard now, I know.

Everyone there is laughing except for Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Why did you hurt my feelings Ji." Tae pouted

"N-no, I--" I can't find words.

"Aigo, I'm just kidding cutie" he pinched my cheek a little.

Oh, why did you keep shaking up my heart? {start singing boy in luv jkjk}

"Yoongi hyung, why didn't you introduce yourself?" Tae suddenly changed the subject, phew great.

Yoongi looked at me for a second and turned back to another direction saying "Min Yoongi".

"......"

"hyung, why are you acting so weird to Ji?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not acting weird" He glanced at me.

"And you say you're not, whatever. Ji, do you want to eat with us?" Tae turned back to me.

"..... Act like you don't know me" Yoongi's words kept playing on my mind.

"Ji? So do you want to join?"

"Erm, no! I'm going to eat by myself today.. Enjoy yourself guys! Bye~" I said.

"You sure?" Taehyung asked again.

"Yupp, bye~" I took a last glance at them and waved goodbye. They all waved at me except for the one called Yoongi.

And not to mention that that guy called Rap mon has really charming dimples oh god.

I smiled at them then made my way through the line to get food, FINALLYYY.

After it's my turn to get food, I almost took every single one of them.

I actually just didn't take the one that's made of lamb. I don't like lamb meat though, disgusting.

I threw a disgusting face to myself and sat on a table alone. I guess eating alone isn't that bad.. Just, a bit, lonely I guess.

Well, the food is great! While I'm enjoying my precious recess time, I heard a voice

"Hey.. You are the new student right? Can we sit here?" I looked up and saw 2 pretty girls holding their food while smiling at me.

Well how could I say no to these sweet girls?

"Sure, hi my name is Yeonji" I introduced myself first.

"Haii, I'm MinYoo" the girl with short hair and a really pretty face said.

"And I'm Zoey, but call me Zoe if you want" the other girl with dyed brown and black curly hair and a hoodie said. She looked really pretty too! Damn.. Am I still pretty?

"If you don't already know we're in the same class! Yay!" MinYoo said excitedly.

"Yea! When the teacher is not here you should probably come and meet us!" Zoey said and I had on a big question mark on my face.

"Well, we both sit together" MinYoo explained.

"Oww, sure! That sounded nice" They both smiled and we chatted and ate together after. They both are really kind and friendly!

Not to mention that Zoey actually looked bitchy but trust me, she's the kindest one here.

She basically have no bad minds at all, and she's clean xD. Just a little did I know, MinYoo and I are completely perverts. Sometimes when we say things pervert, Zoey be there not having a clue.

We've just known each other for 30 minutes recess and we're now best friends. Wow, things sure is going better than I thought.

After eating, Taehyung and his friends went to our table where I'm sitting with MinYoo and Zoey. I introduced MinYoo and Zoey to them and they all we're nice except for Min Yoongi, again.

Does he have to hate me so much? Idk sometimes he's all cold but lemme ask, where did the Min yoongi last night went?

Whatever.

So after the introductions, we all went back to our class and continue our studies.

During class I wasn't paying attention to what teachers say at all, Taehyung, MinYoo, Zoey and I are busy talking through papers.

it was fun!

We exchanged numbers.

Taehyung even gave all his friends's numbers to us.

After a great school day, I obviously know how to walk home. This morning Yoongi walked like a grandpa which makes me have more than enough time to memorize the way home.

After I went home, Mom and appa is still not here.. I wonder where did they go? I went upstairs and lay on my comfortable bed, thinking of what happened today. Today was actually too good to be true.

I hope everyday on wards could be like this.