Cemil's POV

Five months have gone by since I last saw him. Him, my mate, Drayton. I've been so worried and lonely without him. I can't wait until he comes back to us, me and our pups.

A lot happened this past months that I never expected. My mate left, I finally turned into a werewolf and I am pregnant. It was hard to know my mate was leaving and I cried so much that day. I had just made up my mind to have him mark me as his and after that he left. It was like being left all alone on the wedding night.

It was sudden when I turned into a wolf. After all the time that passed when I was bit, I didn't expect it to ever happen.

************
Its been a week since Dray left. I can't say am okay but I can manage just fine until he's back. The bad thing being not knowing when he will back. I lay on the bed then stand and walk to the window opening it to let some cool air in. My body feels funny and am very hot.

I've already taken three showers to cool myself and I've discarded any clothing on my body. I stand by the window enjoying the silent night and cool air. Today is a full moon and something just feels different. I don't know what it is though.

I decide to take a walk in the forest surrounding the pack house. Am familiar with it though when Dray left, he told me not to go there alone. Its late and I don't want to be rude and wake someone just so they should escort me. Am not a baby so I can manage. I just hope I don't run in Alpha James or JJ his son. These two are Dray's family since he was raised by James and JJ is the same age as Dray.