Chapter 1

She laid on her bed with classical music bursting throughout the room, reading Pride and Prejudice. She wasn't a normal Stark. Sure she was stubborn and had a sassy attitude like her father, but other than that, she was responsible like her mother, stayed quiet, and did work on her studies. But nonetheless, Tony and Pepper still loved her just the way she is.
"JARVIS?" she called out to the AI. "Just wondering, where's Dad and Mum?"
"Your father is out on a small mission with the Avengers, while your mother is at a meeting for Stark Industries."
"Okay, thanks." she said, still reading her book.
While she was reading, a loud thud came from her balcony. She casually glanced at the balcony, only to scream in shock and fall off the bed. "JARVIS, stop the music." she demanded, slowly getting up with shaky legs. The AI did as he was told, while attempting to comfort Rosabelle like Tony had said ever since she was born.
"Miss Stark, it seems this man is unconscious and very injured." he told her. "I'd say it's a good idea to go out and help him."
Rosabelle half listened to him, staring at the balcony in curiosity. There, on the balcony, was a man in green and black clothes, a bit of gold armour as well. From what she could see in the distance, he had long pitch black hair that went to his shoulders. "JARVIS," she called softly, "mind contacting either of my parents?"
"I'll call Mister Stark."
She hesitantly made her way to the balcony, and quietly opened the door. The sound of New York City traffic came to her ears much to her dismay, and the wind started pushing her hair into her face.
She knelt beside the person and continued to study him. He had pale skin covered with scratches and burns, his hands looking broken. She glanced at his face and did a double take. "Loki." she breathed out. But it didn't look like the Loki she saw in the media. This Loki looked injured and almost dead. He had cuts on his faces, but the one thing that made her feel sick was the sight of his lips sewed together. It looked like he got tortured.
"JARVIS?" Rosabelle called out. "Can you get some drones to help me take him to the medics floor?"
In reply, two drones flew to her balcony and gently lifted Loki up. Before they could take him away, he suddenly woke up, breathing deeply through his nose, his face etching into pain when he accidentally attempted to open his sewn mouth. Rosabelle immediately went to his side, looking down at him concerned. "Hey, it's going to be okay." she cooed to him, moving his hair out of his face. He immediately calmed down as soon as he saw her, and closed his eyes, falling unconscious again, but not before he sent her a look of pain.