Ch 34: Misunderstandings

Lola POV:

"Whats this say?"

Axel looked to the part of the menu I was pointing to, "doesn't matter it will kill you if you eat it."

"But I'm hungry and you said I could eat here." I looked down at the wooden table of the bar drumming my rainbow sprinkle nails on its surface.

"And you can. But not something that would kill you."

"But I don't know how to read this."

"Ill order for you."

I pouted. My kitty mewled, "Axel, Pudding is hungry too!"

He stared at me, "...Pudding. You named it Pudding?"

"Actually her full name is Pudding Duchess la Milkshake."

"What the fuck lola besides those things don't eat."

I blinked, peering at Pudding. She meowed at me her fluffy cheeks bristling. "No..I think shes hungry"

"They don't eat." He waved a barmaid over and said a bunch of stuff in that weird hissy language.

"Did you order something for Pudding?"

"No."

I frowned, rude.

"Absinthe?"

Both of us turned to see a red haired man who looked nearly exactly like Karma save for his horns and the length of his hair.

Karma was prettier.

He blinked at me, "...who is the rainbow?"

"Im Lola!"

Axel shot me a look, "stop telling everyone your name."

"But he asked."

He sighed, "...idiot. What do you want Zane? Your brother isnt here."

"Half brother. Karmichael is my half brother."

"Whatever."

I awed at the demon, "you're Karmas brother? I didn't know he had a brother."

His gaze flickered over to me, glowing an odd yellow green, "I should ask the same to you. How did a little witch like you come across my notorious brother and his closest friend." He looked to Axel, "don't tell me you two idiots mended your little spat by sharing another woman."

"No. Axel gets mad when Karma tries to play with me."

Axel groaned and the whole bar went still.

Eh they were listing in? How rude.

Zane stared at me a bit closer, "really? Interesting."

He reached out to touch me when Axel grabbed his wrist, "don't even think it Zane what the fuck do you want?"

"Is she the girl Lelia has been wondering around complaining about?"

His lips formed a fine line, "all Leila speaks is lies I wouldn't trust them, it is how your brother fell after all."

Zane growled lowly, "so who is sh- what the fuck?"

I glared at Zane the metal mug i had smacked him still in my hand, "you are scaring Pudding! Go away!"

He stared at me incredulously. Axel snickered, "I don't think your welcome here anymore."

He growled ignoring Axel as he made to lunge at me. I half squeaked half yelled my incantation. Everything in my sight flew; tables, knives, mugs, chairs, even a gnome looking creature went flying.