The Push

Ten minutes passed since he walked out the room and I still stood still just gathering the courage to make a move. One, two , three... I counted in my head, before taking a deep breath and walking out the room. I needed to make a decision and I needed a push.
"William!" I opened the door of his room and spotted him lying on his bed.
I walked inside and realized that I was still in my lingerie. Dim witted, Paige! Very dim witted! He sat up and looked at me with slight blush appearing on his pale face. He looked like he'd just gotten out of shower. His hair was damp and wearing only a towel around his waist. I bit my lip from embarrassment.
"Paige?" He asked seriously and gave me the hint that I somehow hurt him with my behavior. I bit my lip again, but this time from the feeling of attraction I felt towards him. His body was beyond perfection and the way the sunlight hit his pale skin made me envy the sun.
"Hey..." I felt awkward, I didn't know what to do. Taking few steps towards his bed, made him get out of it and stood straight in front of me. We stared at each other for a brief minute before I took a couple of more steps towards him, until I was right in front of him.
"Kiss me." Looking him straight into the eyes, I demanded him.
He looked at me without any expression on his face and then seriously spoke. "Close your eyes." I did as he said and waited. I got scared that he will just leave me standing there or something, when all of the sudden I felt William's lips against my own. The way he wrapped his hands around me, made me squirm tighter into him. I held onto his arms and smiled thru the kiss. It felt like an hour, but it was merely a minute when the kiss ended. His eyes gazed upon me with a slight smile forming in the corner of his lips.
"Paige..." His voice rang in my ears and I realized what just happened. What made me smile was that I didn't feel guilty at all. I felt happy. My smile seemed to encourage him and he leaned down for another kiss. And before we knew it he was sitting on his bed with me in his lap. His hand was behind my head and the other on my hip. I ran my hand up his bare chest, which sent shiver all over my body. My mind quickly drifted away from all memories about Fred as I kissed William. Moving my hand to his neck and up to his hair made him moan in the kiss. I pulled away and gave him a serious look. 
"Don't stop kissing me, William." Saying these words out of breath made him place his lips rudely on mine.
"I won't." He whispered thru the kiss.
   I needed this, I needed William in order to forget about Fred Weasley.