The Jeon Family

Hi my fellow readers!Since Married To Jungkook has a really great support from everybody,so I decided to make book 2 for Married To Jungkook!Who's excited?!Hopefully everything will go well and enjoy reading!:)

"Omma!!Appa!!Ireona!!"I woke up when I heard my little Hyunsyik woke Jungkook and I from sleep."Yah..Hyunsyik-ah..appa wants to sleep.."Jungkook groaned and covered his face with a pillow."Aniyo,appa!You said we're going to halmoni's house today."he said and continued shaking Jungkook's body.I just laughed at the scene because it was really fun to watch.

"Oh..I almost forget about that."Jungkook said and Hyunsyik stopped shaking him."Omma!Since appa is awake,can we go now?"the little kid asked me."Hyunsyik-ah..omma and appa just woke up..we'll take a shower first then we go to halmoni's house,okay?"I said to him."Ne!"he nodded his head."Annyeong,Hyunsyik.Appa is going to sleep again."Jungkook said and closed his eyes."Appa!"Hyunsyik whined and hit Jungkook's arm."Ouch.That hurts.."Jungkook said and rubbed his arm.Hyunsyik laughed and Jungkook caught him in his arms."Oh..you laugh at appa?Oh.."he said and tickled Hyunsyik."Appa!This is..so..fun!Ah!It tickles!"Hyunsyik said between his laughters."Jungkook,that's enough.He might pass out because of too much laughter."I said and he stopped.

Then,Hyunsyik and him exchanged looks.What are they planning to this time?

"Hyunsyik-ah,since omma asked appa to stop tickling you..how about we tickle her this time?"Jungkook suggested and Hyunsyik just nodded in agreement."Me?No!"I said and backed away."You can't go anywhere."he said and later he got my hand and pulled me closer.He pulled me close to him and we faced each other."Attack omma!"Hyunsyik said and tickled me."Oh,no!Hyunsyik stop that!"I said while trying to avoid the attacks from him."I'll join!"Jungkook said and tickled me too.

I felt like I almost pass out because of too much laughter.Finally,I was defeated and I felt my eyes were teary because I laughed a lot.

"Aw..poor omma."Jungkook said and patted my head."Mianhe,omma..but this was fun.Appa,can we do it again next time?"Hyunsyik asked his dad in excitement.Jungkook chuckled and nodded his head.Hyunsyik cheered and jumped on the bed.I gave Jungkook a look and he just winked at me."I'm going to take my shower now.Kookie,help me fold the blankets and Hyunsyik,come let's get you ready."I said and stood up.I left the room with Hyunsyik in my arms.Both of us took a shower and I got Hyunsyik dressed up and let him play in his room for a while.

I was still in my bath robe and walked into my room."Oh?You're still not showered yet?"I asked Jungkook who was sitting on the bed."I just did my morning exercise so,I was sweating a bit."he said and looked at me.I found him smirking then I realised I was still in my bath robe."Ya-yah.Don't look at me like that."I stuttered and backed away."It's not wrong for me to see my sexy wife standing infront of me like this right?"he said and gave me a back hug."Jung-Jungkook-ah.."I stuttered."Shh...don't be scared.I won't do anything to you."he whispered.I can feel his breath near my neck and he was giving me soft kisses."Jungkook,I-I think you should get ready now."I turned to face him and put my arms around his neck."Okay but let me have my morning kiss first."he said and looked at me."Psh..fine."I said in defeat.I kissed his cheek and finally he was satisfied.

"Good wife."he patted my head and kissed my cheek.He left and went to the bathroom.After 5 years,he can still make my heart race just like the first time I fell in love with him.I put on my floral dress and a white cardigan then I had my hair braided up."You look beautiful."Jungkook said as he was standing behind me."Thanks."I replied."I just want you to know..that I really love you."he said and kissed my forehead."Me too,Jungkook."I gave him a hug."I'll wait for you downstairs."I said and left him.

I went to Hyunsyik's room and found him playing his toy cars and airplanes."Omma."he finally noticed me."Come play with me."he said and patted the sit next to him."Okay."I went next to him and sat down.We started playing and Hyunsyik was muttering words that I sometimes couldn't understand.Such a cute kid.

"Omma.."Hyunsyik stopped playing and looked at me."Yes,baby?"I looked at him too."Can I have a new brother?"he said which made me fluttered."Why?"I asked."I..I want..someone to play with me."he said."I'll think about it later,okay..but what if it's a girl?Would you want to play with her?"I asked him."It's okay,omma.Sure I'll play with her she's my sister."he answered."Wah...smart boy.I'll treat you ice cream today,okay?"I said to him."Yeah!"he answered excitedly.

"What are the two of you doing?"Jungkook said and entered the room too."We-"I was not finished yet because I was cut by Hyunsyik."Talk about my new sister."he said and Jungkook nodded.Jungkook looked at me and smirked.I knew he was teasing me about this."Don't worry,Hyunsyik-ah..let appa talk to omma about this."Jungkook answered."Since we're all ready,let's go."Jungkook said and brought Hyunsyik in his arms.I packed somethings for Hyunsyik and followed them.We entered the car and Jungkook drove us to his mom's house."Kaja!"Jungkook said and got out of the car.He went to my door and opened it for me."Thanks."I thanked him and I felt his hand around my waist."Your welcome."he whispered and we entered the house."Halmoni!"Hyunsyik yelled and ran towards the door."Hyunsyik-ah!"omma said and hugged him.

"Omma,how are you?"Jungkook asked."Oh..I'm fine.How are you?"she asked back."We're fine too,omma."Jungkook answered."Come in.I prepared your favourite dish."she said and invited us in."Omma,what can I do to help you in the kitchen?"I asked her."Okay,you'll follow me to the kitchen."she said and walked to the kitchen."Wait."I said and put my bag down on the sofa.Jungkook who was sitting on the sofa,pulled my hand and I fell on top of him."I'll wait for you."he said and kissed my cheek softly.I blushed and quickly got up.I went to the kitchen and helped omma."So,how did you feel after being a mother?"omma asked."It's really fun!."I said."Aha..I'm glad to hear that.I'm grateful that I can see you and Jungkook have a family and live happily.."she said and hugged me.We finished preparing the foods and got ready to eat at the dining room.

HOW WAS IT?I FELT LIKE I'VE MADE A COMEBACK..AHAHAHA

COMMENT AND VOTE YEAH?LOVE YOU♡♡