Chapter Twenty-Five

Xander's POV in this chapter guys ;)

I made this chapter longer in case I can't update. Next time I'm off is Sunday so if the chapter reaches 50 votes by then that's when it'll be up :)

Sorry, thanks and enjoy (not edited)
-------------

Xander's POV:

My eyes wandered the large empty room, where had that prick gone off to? I had never felt so angry the moment I heard that piece of shit talked to Milania about her scars.

If she hadn't been there, I'm pretty sure I would have murdered that cunt. I calmed myself, closing my eyes for a moment before sitting down on a chair.

I brought out my wrist in front of me, glancing down at the watch. It had been half an hour since I left Milan in Tina's care. Knowing that girl, she probably was in trouble or trying to find me.

I pushed myself up from the chair with a sigh, she was going to be the death of me... but at least it would be a good death.

I left the large room, walking toward where the music was blasting from the large building close by.

Soon enough I had arrived and pushing the doors open I rolled my eyes when I saw Ethan arguing with his butler. I walked over, intervening, "Have you seem Milania?" I asked and Ethan paused, his eyes widening, "Uh...."

That didn't sound good.

"Is she alright? Is Tina with her?" Ethan glanced to his butler who just gave him the same look.

"She's a bit....."

"MILAN GET OFF HIM!" I heard Tina shout over the music. I whipped around, my eyes looking around the room for where her voice came from. Lights flashed on the dance floor as people danced, the majority were dirty dancing.

Then my eyes landed on her.

Milania was sitting on the ground clinging to some butler's leg that I hadn't seen before. He was watching her with a frustrated look, trying to wiggle her off while Tina pulled her.

What was she doing?

I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight when I began to walk over. Almost immediately her eyes snapped up to mine, causing me to halt. Her eyes narrowed and held her hand out for Tina who helped her up.

"Milania don't" I saw Tina whisper in her ear but she just brushed her off. She tried to push her but she missed and stumbled slightly before standing up straight. It was difficult not to laugh at her right now.

She stalked over to me and I arched an eyebrow, "I finally-" She hiccuped and paused for a minute before continuing, "found you!".

My eyes widened as they flew to Tina's. She had a guilty expression on her face.

Milania was drunk....

"Why would you let her get drunk?" I turned to Tina with a frustrated look when I felt Milania latch around my arm.

"No.. you... you you you listen to me now" She slurred but I didn't bother looking at her, waiting for Tina to respond.

"We were just gonna have two shots but then I left for the bathroom and she disappeared. When I found her some guy was with her. He only gave her one or two shots then she passed out for like a second. It was scary"

"The moment she got up, she was out of it" She finished.

"Who was the guy?" I narrowed my eyes, had someone spiked her fucking drink or was she just a lightweight?