Chapter Twenty-Six

Milania's POV

---

He only kissed me back for a moment until I pushed myself closer to him. Then he pushed me away... I felt like a puppy thrown on the side of the road... abandoned.

"Why?"I frowned, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?" I whined... I felt like I was in another world. That I could be loud and do what I wanted without consequences, actually half the time I didn't even realize what I was doing.

"You're drunk" He told me and a scowl formed on my face. For some reason he found this amazing and I went to hit him but missed by a smile. Damn drink.

"So what if I'm drank?"

"You mean drunk. And I'm not taking advantage of you while your drunk, moron" He shook his head. Did I say drank? No I didn't! Trying to act like I'm stupid.

"Avantage? I'm giving you consent" I argued.

"There's a D in advantage Milan, and as much as I want to put a D in you... not now"

I went red at his joke before slapping my heated face. He grabbed my wrist tightly, "Stop hitting yourself, it doesn't help getting the red off your cheeks. Now come on we're going to get water" He pulled me toward the bar.

"Oh yea, I'm thirsty" I chirped. He requested two glasses of water of the bartender. I thought one of them was for him but apparently they were both for me.

"This will sober you up a bit" He said while guiding me toward a couch and planting me down on it before sitting beside me.

"What's a sober?" I asked, blinking twice.

"You know what sober means so don't worry about it" He chuckled before leaning back on the couch. I gulped some water down before slowing down then just taking small sips now and again.

"Mils" Xander spoke my shitty nickname and I turned back to him. I felt too weird and light to argue with him. "Hm?"

"That butler-"

"Where?" I looked around and he sighed.

"I'm talking about Nick" He said and I smiled widely

"Awww I like Nick! He's sweet" I commented but he didn't seem amused, just gave me a look that said ' I didn't ask'. I quickly shut my mouth.

"Like? In what way do you like him?" He acted as if the question was nothing. My eyebrows furrowed at the strange question. I had no clue what was going on.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked and his eyes looked toward me. He pushed himself forward on the couch slightly.

"I mean do you have a crush on him?" He seemed frustrated. My cheeks heated slightly and when he noticed this, his eyes narrowed.

"I wouldn't crush him" Although I was drunk I understood the question but I decided to fake as if I didn't understand this time. Nick was cute... and sweet... and kind and a servant like me but I don't know if I had a crush on him.

"Silly Tina made up a name" I said, everything seemed fuzzy now and it took me a while for my eyes to focus on Xander beside me. I let out a small giggle before stopping and realizing I had no clue what I was laughing at.

"A name?" He questioned.

"Milick"

"What the hell is a Milick?"

"A ship name for Nick a-"

"I don't like it" I frowned at his comment. Rude.

"Hey do-"

"It's sounds like Milk... or like your getting licked. Its weird" He scowled, "It's only okay when I lick you if you know what I mean" He winked.

"What?" I watched him for a moment before my brain slowly analyzed it, "Oh... ohhhhhh... XANDER!" My face heated and I blocked my ears even though he was talking.

"Tina also came up with a name.. Xania" I told him and he pursed his lips. "That sounds hot"

"You're stupid" He chuckled at my insult.

After finishing the second glass of water, I felt my senses slowly returning. It felt good.. so good. No more drink. Just water.

He seemed to know what I was thinking and walked off to get water. I pushed myself up from the chair to go in search for the ladies room. I opened a door close by, walking in and frowned when I realized it wasn't the toilets.

I walked through the almost empty room, the music was becoming lighter and lighter. I frowned, looking around. Maybe it was one of the other doors out there.

A pounding feeling suddenly appeared in my head and I grabbed it with a small whine. The room began to spin around me so I blinked my eyes repeatedly, trying to get them to focus.

"C'mon." I groaned, seeing black speckles appear. My legs became weaker and I slowly let myself drop to the floor, my hand resting on the wall. The black speckles were becoming large dots and began blocking my vision.

I was about to pass out.

I continued blinking repeatedly, trying to stay awake, taking in small breaths when I finally gave up. The last thing I saw before falling to the ground was a figure slowly walking up to me.