You And Me: Randall

"You're having a baby ?!" Carl asked with confusion and shock in his voice.
"Why didn't you tell me, mom?!" Carl added and Lori stood pissed off at Shane. Carl ran back to his tent and without thinking I followed him.

He sat down with his knees to his chest and threw his hat off. I sat down next to him and he tried not to acknowledge my presence. He wasn't good at it.

"Thought you hated me?" He said with his head on his knees.

I stood up and held my hands out for him to grab onto. He grabbed my hands and I pulled him up. He looked into my eyes and placed his hands on my waist. I put my arms around his shoulders. Our eager little new teenage hormones got the best of us, and our lips met.

"I really am sorry." He said softly and I could tell in his eyes that he was being genuine.

I never thought I'd kiss my best friend, that's now my boyfriend. Even if the world is crap, I have him.

"Carl, don't worry about that. Like I could stay mad at you." I said as I placed my head on his shoulder. His tent opened and it was Lori.

"Ella, I'm gonna talk to Carl for a minute." She said and I nodded walking out.

"I'm so sorry I left without telling you." Lori said to Carl. "It's okay mom, I wasn't scared." He told his mom as if he had to prove himself.

"When's dad coming back?" He asked. "Let's hope soon." Desperation filled her voice.

"I want to be there when you tell him about the baby, okay?" Carl smiled.

"Well, dad already knows. We just wanted to tell you at the right time, but Shane already beat us to it." Lori said pretty pissed off.

"Is it a boy or girl? What are you going to name it? Will I be able to feel it?" Carl pulled questions onto Lori.

"So many questions, huh?" Lori chuckled. "Sorry." Carl said and returned a chuckle.

"We never had the talk did we?" Lori asked. "You really do learn a lot of things when being a high school freshmen comes around the corner."

Although Carl would never get to actually be a freshmen in high school.

"All I know is those things you learned about, better not happen between Ella. Boy I'll tell you right now." Lori pointed her finger at Carl and laughed.

"Don't worry, mom." He laughed. Lori wrapped her arms around Carl and he did the same.

After they were done talking, Carl came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me as I was with Maggie. He pecked my cheer softly and I let out a smile that could light up this whole town. "You gonna get some rest soon?" Carl asked. "Maybe if you come." I told him.

We walked up to my room together. He took his hat off and placed it on the chair next to my bed. He laid first and I laid right beside him.

"Carl, he's going to come back. Please don't worry. It's stressing you out." I whispered to Carl. "Your dad will too." he told me and kissed my forehead goodnight.

The next morning we woke up to cracking of rocks against tires. We both shot straight up I yanked him downstairs, and out the door. Both of our dad's got out of the car and nothing stopped me from going to mine, but Carl didn't even look at Rick.

"Where's Maggie?" Glenn asked.

"She's in shock. She won't eat or drink anything." I said calmly.

"Patricia, prepare the basement for surgery." My daddy said as we broke our hug.

"What happened to you?!" Rick asked, taking a look at Lori's forehead. "She was out looking for you, dad." Carl said and rolled his eyes walking back inside.

"Who the hell is that?!" Daryl asked pointing to the guy in the car.

Everybody's attention was on the mysterious man in the car. "That's Randall." Rick said as if it were normal.

Shane gave him a "Dude what the hell" look.

Everybody gathered in the dining room.

"Um sweetie, why don't you go upstairs and find Carl? The grown ups need to talk for a while. Lori told me.

I got to my room and Carl was in there pacing back and forth. I walked over to try and calm him down. He balled his fists up as if he were going to hit something and I grabbed his wrists.

"Carl, please calm down. " I asked Carl softly. "How?! My mom almost died out there looking for him and he comes back with some dude? Oh and did you see it? He didn't even acknowledge I was there." Carl yelled and punched my book case.

I grabbed his face softly and pleaded "Please, just calm down. I understand."

" I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to act that way." Carl apologized.

"It's fine, Carl." I told him.

"I didn't scare you, did I? " I shook my head. He really didn't scare me. He acts like I've never experienced other people's emotions in my life.

I loved him not matter what, but I won't say it.