The Attraction

Tiffany somehow had my laptop with her and she handed it to me. I opened it to find a Google image search for Jeff the killer. I never looked for this, I only looked for it on youtube. I started to shake in fear but stopped when I saw a real picture of him before the accident. He was actually pretty handsome, and now that I thing of it- wait no. No this man almost killed me I cant think this! Anyway, I found a note on my laptop. I took it and opened it.

"To many witnesses" The note read. I knew who it was because he disappeared when Loretta found me. Jeff the killer had signed the paper with a smiley face that had the smile with black blood dripping down the mouth. I got up and left Tiffany's room without being though that was not an option.

"Where are you headed?" Tiffany asked in confusion.

"Going to find someone, if I don't come back but by tomorrow or earlier then you can have my laptop." I said as I walked down the steps and exited the house. The weather was still sad and rainy so I smiled. I looked around to find the same black figure in the distance. He walked to me and like before, got closer and began to run to me. The blade of his knife was up as his arms wrapped around me. I wasn't scared at that moment when I felt his arms grow tighter around me. He looked down at me... that crooked smile on his face just like when he attacked me. Jeff's eyes gleaming and his blood-thirsty voice.

"Go. To. Sleep." The knife slashed my neck and I fell to the floor, a smile on my face.

It was a picture in my head though. everything that had to do with Jeff from the point of going out of Tiffany's house was just a daydream. I still stand there in the rain. I was already soaking wet as the rain pelted my pail skin. I started to run back to the place where I was almost murdered outside. Then I saw him; Jeff was standing right in front of me, panting. He was panting like he had been running for hours but instead he was covered in blood. He had been killing people but looking for me at the same time. Jeff put on a real smile under the one carved in his face.

"I told you, to many witnesses but now... we're fine." I didn't feel fear, only confidence. My gaze darted up to Jeff's. He was actually kind of hot in the gloomy night. I couldn't help myself in this situation, before Jeff could press the knife into my stomach I pull him into a kiss. Shivers creep up my spine and I heard the knife fall out of Jeff's hand as his arms drape around my waist. Jeff kisses me back and pulls away. Tiffany runs up behind me but starts to back away at the sight of a man with his arms around my body. My heart was pounding in my chest.

"I will never go to sleep Jeff. Never." I taunted in a playful way. I started to walk away when Jeff took my arm and pulled me into yet another kiss. We parted and I smiled up at him, then I disappeared in the night to put a twist in Jeff's life of brutal murders. My mind circled around the kiss as I walked to Tiffany.

"Why did you search for 'Jeff The Killer'? And why didn't you tell me you were in a relationship?" Tiffany asked. She tilted her head a bit to see who I had been kissing as if he was a guy in our school that I met before school let out for summer. Tiffany saw no one, I knew it because she told me whoever it was wasn't there anymore. I just smiled and blushed. I had just kissed a cold-blooded killer and he didn't pull away to murder me. We started our way back to Tiffany's so I could get my laptop and head back home.

As I walked up the drive way to my home I began to see my mother walk out of the house. She had a smoke with her and she lit her lighter to spark the end on the fag in her hand. Yes I said the British word for a cigarette. My mom took one look at the smile on my face and began to chuckle.

"What the hell happened? You seem happier now than before. What happened to the scared little 17 year old daughter I had?" She raised he eyebrow and smiled. I shrugged and trotted off to my room only to feel a jolt of fear. No, no this couldn't be happening now. I can be getting scared now, I just faced my fear and looked my attacker in the eyes. I even went out of the way to kiss him and make all of my fear drain away like an overfilled tub of water. Something was watching me, I could feel it. With every step I took the fear ripped into my soul and heart deeper. I could hear my footsteps behind me as I walked through the house and stalked my way upstairs. I entered my room once more since the attack and fell to my bed, feeling weak. Something in my room was different, or so it felt. All I know is that I heard something move though I just thought it was Jeff so I kind of let it brush off of my shoulders. I could hear something in my head though, and the feeling of fear was unusual but I still listened to my heart and it wasn't saying to be scared, just to be happy.

"The attraction is taking place my dear. Let it fill your lungs and brain." I heard. I then fell asleep thinking of the attraction...